BY MAC COSMETICS #31 in Lip Liner

Ciara D.
Columbus, OH
I really love this lipliner because it makes outlining the lips simple and easy. It is creamy, and the lines don’t appear sharp. I like how the MAC liners blend in with any similar lipstick color, resulting in a smooth color transition. This will take your lip look to the next level.
Silvia C.
Katy , TX
Me Encanta porque es super humectante cosa que es super importante para mi, ya que por lo general mantengo los labios resecos. Pero lo que me gusta aún más son los colores que ofrecen y su durabilidad.sin duda lo volvería a comprar, me encanta.
Jannet R.
Houston
Really creme lip liners I just love them , they last long and won’t smudge, plus I’m a repeat user of Mac lip liners they’re just worth the price . MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil
Mercedes N.
Absolutely love this color! Perfect application and lasts all day. I use it alone or topped with Matte Liquid Lipstick. The size is perfect with a pretty simple package. I re-up on the color when I see that I'm running low and I will continue to do so because it's that good.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Kristy C.
Oregon
I have two of these lip liners- one nude and one red. Both work well with blending that these two liners are able to work with a variety of nudes, pinks and red lipstick shades. They are a bit pricey but because they do blend well you will get plenty of use from them.
David M.
El Paso, TX
I’m sad these were discontinued. The new liptensity is not the same. I️ would love for these to come back as the creamer stick lip liners. The ease of the product was fabulous and the wear better than the liotensity.
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
I love most of Mac products. This lipliner went on smooth and it was worth the money. I found that it did not smudge easily and it lasts after eating. I enjoy using these products and I will continue to buy them
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Anna r.
It's super creamy but sometimes it doesn't like work with you so yeah also if you would like to go see this on my YouTube channel my YouTube channel is in the description
Tatyanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Does it go on smooth?
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
What's everyone's favorite color??
Zainab S.
What is the name of this color?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Kelli A.