BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in Lip Liner

Sarah G.
MAC is the holy grail of professional luxury cosmetics, and their lip liners are no exception. The Cremestick Liner collection is unparalleled because of the color selection and the pigmentation which is a staple of the brand and industry leader, but also because of the formulation, which is creamy as the name suggests and glides on effortlessly without needing the skills required of harder more fine tipped liners. The application is smooth and flawless, and the color lasts all day. Beautiful, just as I expect MAC to be, every time i apply it.
Rocksi R.
I love the color Beurre (pronouced beret)! It is perfect to wear alone or with my pinks, nudes, and mauve lip colors. Sadly it doesn't last long for the price. It breaks easily even if you just barely screw it up to just get the tip of the liner to line the lips. It's a beautiful long wearing color and product but I wish it would be around just as long as the wear on it.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA
Lip liner is a MUST! I cannot express this enough and can go on and on about the reasons you do not want to walk out wearing color on your lips and have not put lip liner on as well. But I will spare you that rant :) Any ways ... MAC's lip liner lasts for days it seems like. I know that I can always count on it to line and secure my lips all day every day!
Jenna R.
Marlboro, NJ
MAC cremestick liner is a "must-have" for every girls makeup bag. Especially with this new trend of having big lips (thanks Kylie Jenner), lip liner is my new best friend. It is important when applying lip liner to make sure its not drying on the lips because if it is, it looks dry and ugly. The cremestick liner is nice and creamy rather than drying.
Brenda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of Mac in general but lip liner is my best friend. So I had to try this product and my hopes is long lasting,easy to apply and worth the price. I purchased it at Dillard's Mac counter and I needed it to last 12 hrs. Yes 12 hrs for work. And guess what it did! I will be purchasing even more
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
I'm a huge fan of these liners the only thing I dislike is the price tag. My favorite one is in the color "cream o' spice" and I love it. It goes under any liquid lipstick and works great with other mauve nude colors. It's pigmented and smooth as well as a twist up instead of a pencil.
Gigi G.
Counce, TN
I've used MAC for over twenty years. I love the lip liner as it stays in place, the nudes go well with any look and the pencil is long lasting with easy blending. Any MAC lip pro duct you can not go wrong. Available in shades to compliment any skin tone and coordinating lip color!
Tia U.
Falls Church, VA
These lip liners are very creamy and go on smoothly (hence the name Cremestick). They are very pigmented and last a fairly long time considering the creamy consistency. I wouldn't call these liners inexpensive or expensive, and are easily accessible at any MAC or department store.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
This is my go-to liner! Perfect consistency and glides on smoothly. Simple packaging without being over the top. Average price point, but these last a long time so it's worth the extra money spent. Super easy to apply and lasts throughout the day. Would highly recommend.
Tracey Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product goes on very smoothly and stays on throughout the day. I drink coffee and can eat lunch and it will still stay on my lips. I bought mine at Ulta and I would recommend going their to purchase it. I think it is about the same as it would be at Sephora.
Tatyanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Does it go on smooth?
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
What's everyone's favorite color??
Zainab S.
What is the name of this color?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Kelli A.