MAC Cosmetics MAC Cream Colour uploaded by Samantha F.MAC Cosmetics MAC Cream Colour uploaded by Louise C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Vanessa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Forget the Halloween store make up, this MAC cream colour foundation is hands down one of the best face make up for the price! It’s long lasting and doesn’t bleed. I would also recommend the MAC chromacake in white to compliment your base if you are doing a skeleton or skull face.
Grace c.
duanesburg ny
MAC Cosmetics MAC Cream Colour is literally the devil it doesn't blend or go with skin color and it very bloshy and it was rough and made my skin read and not long lasting at all and it does even help or conceal at all.i do not recommend this to anyone at all.
Katara G.
Fremont, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lov love love.Nice creamy texture,blends well and is a perfect highlighter for any look!it adds a little extra to both warm and cool looks and having a nice neutral go to highlighter is definitely a must for me!price point isn't bad either for a Mac product!

Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I am ridiculously into the strobing thing(dewy,moist skin is so beautiful to me,In have always loved that look...matte looks aren't for me)I had to try this out.
I use it over Strobe Cream,with or without cream blush(MAC So Sweet,So Easy)-but always with Strobe Cream.I live for that product.I run my finger in it,and highlight my cheekbones, bridge of my nose,inner eyes,cupids bow, and forehead,lightly.I sometimes use a damp Real Techniques Beauty Blender to make it look a little more dewy.It imparts a gorgeous,whitish-golden light.Then I either set it with Amly Silver Spray,or MAC Fix Plus.I swear,this is a lovely,low maintenance,quick and easy solution to the Strobing trend,if you're stuck.I love it.I have also ordered it in Hush,a golden-y color.I'll review that when it comes.
But this color, and product,at 22$,is a bargain.Grab it.
patricia s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo recomiendo, queda muy bien en la piel. Lo unico es que quizás no funcione para personas de piel grasa. A mi piel le sienta bien ya que mas bien tiende a ser seca
Jalen M.
Spokane
This product gives a very nice subtle highlight without any glitter. It's not the easiest to apply and MAC is not a cruelty free company so I would not recommend
Rikka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of confused by some of the other reviews on here, but I love this cream colour base. I use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, cupid's bow, and bridge of my nose. It is a lovely color especially for the fair ladies our there (myself included). I think that it can appear as a soft highlight or it can be used for strobing. I think that it is long lasting and I will be repurchasing it when I finish the one that I have now, which I did hit pan on. Two thumbs up. I think it is a great product.
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
This product is so beautiful! I use it as both a base for eye shadow and as a highlighter all over. Unlike some highlighters, it does not appear glittery, but looks glow-y and natural, like my cheeks are almost wet. Eye shadows last much longer and don't crease either when I use this.
Jesselin L.
I originally picked this up with the intention of using it as a highlighter! However it isn't super pigmented to use on your entire cheek but it does give it an extra pop on top of your highlighter. I use my fingers to apply it on the lightest part I want my cheek bones to be the very top of my nose and brow bone. It's a good product but I also found an even better dupe at target with their essence line!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm confused. The product pictured is Elf, not MAC. These are two VERY different brands. Anyway, I have this ELF shadow base. It isn't exactly a dupe for MAC Paint Pots, bu I kind of like it better. It's more creamy and someone who has dry eyes (yes, my lids get dry and can flake if I rub them too hard). And you can't beat the price.