BY MAC COSMETICS

• Alguém sabe me dizer se a tonalidade do produto é boa? 2 Answers
  • Does this product go on thick or is it more of a light natural lo...1 Answers
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
GLOSSY HEAVEN! It's the best wet looking highlighter I've found besides oil or a balm which can be messy. This has some shimmer and a slight hint of peachy champagne color, but it's mostly amazing for the sheen it gives. SUCH a great glossy highlighter!
Senora S.
Lothian, MD
I loved this blush I tried other blushes but this is the one I always grab. It applied very smooth. And was great for my skin tone also was easy to blend. And I would buy again
Mackenzie K.
newburgh in
I love this blush and use it as a highlight! It is subtle yet striking at the same time! The downside is that I use my fingers but they get messy any way. It is a great color that I would recommend
Shara H.
Croydon , PA
I love this blush. It has great pigment and a really pretty color. The blush is soft and blends well. The color is warm. Overall it’s perfect to add to your collection.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Luna Luna Luna I can't live without you!!! Macs cream color base is a very multi functional product. I use it to help lock in my powder highlighter. I apply this with a brush to the areas of my face where I want to highlight and then go in and apply my highlighter directly over it. This method makes my highlighter so vibrant and popping plus it holds the color all day so I do not get any fading. Luna is also great as a subtle highlight on its own, i also use it on my brow bone as well. The uses for this product are truly limitless💎💎💎💎
liana w.
montreal, QC
I picked this up  in luna with the intention of using it as a cream highlighter/base for powder highlighter. i am extremely fair and most highlighters don't show up as bright and intense as I'd like them to. for the last couple days, I've applied this to the highest points of my cheek bones with my fingers and blended with a damp sponge and then set using my chosen highlight and wow. I'm so pleased with the results! i just purchased pearl and i think i love it more than luna! hush is better for medium to deeper skintones
Marlene B.
This is my HG every day highlighter. It's easy to apply with my fingertips and provides just the right amount of natural color without looking like blush on my NC-42 skin. A light layer is subtle, but what I often like to do is build it up a little and use it as a base for powder highlights, since it's a little sticky until it dries.
Genie Z.
I live this cream color base. I use it as a natural highlight. It's the perfect texture and color for my fair skin tone. It blends so nicely on top of my foundation. I love to apply it with my fingers and then blend it out with my beauty blender. A+ product!
Araceli C.
Modesto, CA
I love love love Mac Blush! I feel like it will always be an "oldie but goodie" when I was you all there was for hip girls was MAC! I love that make up has evolved and now we have all these great options BUT MAC Blush is still one of my ride or dies!!
Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
I️ like this blush because it’s a cream base and I️ prefer a Dewey look. The colors are nice and I️ like that it’s cream - but I️ find that I️t doesn’t stay put and I️ need to reapply often. It’s annoying to have to reapply blush - and I️ find that powders last longer (especially with a setting spray).
H L.
Minneapolis, MN
How does the product feel
Maleah T.
Van Buren, AR
Are all of the colors the same quality?
Leticia M.
Alguém sabe me dizer se a tonalidade do produto é boa?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
What is the formula like? Does it last all day and is the pigmentation high?
Crislevi M.