MAC Cosmetics MAC Cream Color Base Hush for Women, 0.12 Ounce uploaded by Vitória V.MAC Cosmetics MAC Cream Color Base Hush for Women, 0.12 Ounce uploaded by Leticia M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• que tal es el producto?1 Answers
  • Alguém sabe me dizer se a tonalidade do produto é boa? 2 Answers
  • Does this product go on thick or is it more of a light natural look ?1 Answers
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
This is the only way to do blush ladies, CREAM! I cannot use powder blush anymore. This cream blush by MAC is the bomb! I bought one from their limited collection and I obviously cannot find it anymore but they have a nice color selection. I definitely buy them as soon as I run out.
KIRSTEN P.
KIRSTEN P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to blush is this from NARS. It's easy to use and doesn't feel cakey at all. I put on a little bit and that's all I need. It gives me a nice natural blush look without looking like I put too much. Must try
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I love all MAC products! The blush is super pigmented and it lasts all day! And I feel it goes well with every skin tone.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Riverside, CA
I have herd a lot of good things about Mac blush and bronzer and o personally love creamy version of it
McKenzie K.
McKenzie K.
Mansfield, OH
Seriously the best blush for me. I have fair skin and the color with just a hint of pink is perfect.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a beautiful highlight and oh so creamy! It blends so easily and gives such a beautiful glow.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I own a MAC cream color base in the shade Keep it Loose, and I LOVE it. The shade is beautiful and it really brightens my face (I'm around an NW15-20). I don't like wearing it on my lips, but I'm beyond satisfied using it as a blush. It doesn't turn to a powdery finish, but it also doesn't remain feeling tacky on my skin. It seems to last pretty well throughout the day, especially if you layer a powder blush over it. I don't have particularly oily skin, though, so most products last pretty well on my face. It also doesn't seem to make my pores stand out in an unflattering way, like some cream blushes do. I also appreciate that there's not glitter/shimmer in this particular shade. I love this product but, like all MAC products, I think it's overpriced.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Review for: Cream Colour Base Blush
Luna Luna Luna I can't live without you!!! Macs cream color base is a very multi functional product. I use it to help lock in my powder highlighter. I apply this with a brush to the areas of my face where I want to highlight and then go in and apply my highlighter directly over it. This method makes my highlighter so vibrant and popping plus it holds the color all day so I do not get any fading. Luna is also great as a subtle highlight on its own, i also use it on my brow bone as well. The uses for this product are truly limitless💎💎💎💎
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
Review for: Cream Colour Base Blush
I picked this up  in luna with the intention of using it as a cream highlighter/base for powder highlighter. i am extremely fair and most highlighters don't show up as bright and intense as I'd like them to. for the last couple days, I've applied this to the highest points of my cheek bones with my fingers and blended with a damp sponge and then set using my chosen highlight and wow. I'm so pleased with the results! i just purchased pearl and i think i love it more than luna! hush is better for medium to deeper skintones
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Review for: Cream Colour Base Blush
This is my HG every day highlighter. It's easy to apply with my fingertips and provides just the right amount of natural color without looking like blush on my NC-42 skin. A light layer is subtle, but what I often like to do is build it up a little and use it as a base for powder highlights, since it's a little sticky until it dries.
H L.
H L.
Minneapolis, MN
How does the product feel
Maleah T.
Maleah T.
Van Buren, AR
Are all of the colors the same quality?
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Alguém sabe me dizer se a tonalidade do produto é boa?
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
What is the formula like? Does it last all day and is the pigmentation high?
Crislevi M.