BY MAC COSMETICS

An industry-strength oil-based makeup remover that is gentle on the skin. Botanically formulated with oils of olive fruit, evening primrose and jojoba seed and completely free of mineral oil. Massages onto skin to loosen all makeup, including... see more...

• Does it remove waterproof mascara?2 Answers
  • Does this burn your eyes when you use it?3 Answers
  • Does it break you out? Or will it leave my face feeling oily?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
This is the only skincare product from mac that I use or have ever used. I am a bit of a skincare junkie and tend to prefer to use skincare from lines that specialize in it. I love mac makeup but have never been drawn to their skincare. I picked up this product after hearing how amazing it was by so many people. It truly is incredible. I have tried so many of the other brands of cleansing oils and many of them irritated my eyes or left too much of an oily residue that was difficult to remove. This was did not irritate my eyes, was so easy to break up my makup and get it off and doesn't have a thick consistency or strong smell. Its nice because if you want to try it and not get the full size, they have a small travel size usually near the check out. The small one lasts a long time. I will be repurchasing this. I think its way better than all of the others out there including those from Josie Maran, Bobbi Brown and Boscia. Definitely try this!
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
This is my very first oil cleanser and honestly I love it. It does not leave a oily residue after washing off with warm water which I was scared about. How to use it: Rub oil on face DRY and then rinse off with water. I was at first confused using this I kept using with water and it felt really weird which made me not like it at first but after some research I was able to enjoy this product thoroughly. Cool thing is this is made in Korea so it closely relates to the original oil cleansers you do find in Korea.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Hello ladies and gents!
I recently revived this as a sample from Mac and I was hesitant at first I was like umm. Seriously I don't want to spend this much mula on this type of product but then I tried it and oh em gee this is amazing it literally melts away the product and doesn't smell weird or dry your skin I defiantly recommend this to anyone and will be purchasing it again
Stephany O.
Stephany O.
Miami Beach, FL
I never tried an oil based makeup remover until someone recommend this to me. I am absolutely obsessed with it ! This oil literally breaks down any kind of makeup even waterproof and leaves your skin super smooth. I would totally recommend this even for the eye area as it does not sting at all. I would buy this again, it has become part of my skincare regimen.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I use it to remove my cream eyeliner. I had a hard time removing the elf cream liner with micellar water so I decided to try something else and came upon this. I applied it to my eyes and gently massaged them. Then I simply wiped with a towelette and ALL my eyeshadow, liner, and mascara were gone. Definitely recommend
Laura B.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came to me in some free samples from the MAC website. I've been so impressed. It's very gentle and requires very little swiping or scrubbing. I use before cleansing. It's gentle on my eyes and only takes a small amount on a cotton round. Once I use up these samples, I think I'll bite the bullet and purchase.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably my favorite cleansing oil. It smells so great and gets rid of every trace of makeup like its nothing! Even the most difficult of waterproof makeup is wiped away without a trace. The tranquil oil is great as well. I use that to help settle in and relax for the night. I would definitely recommend this.
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favourite cleansing oil. It removes makeup easily. It doesn't leave an oil residue, just a clean face. I use this to clean my makeup brushes as well. For me, its worth the price as it really works. I did try other cleansing oil from other brands but i always come back to this.
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this product every week. It is one of the best products created by MAC. It literally melts makeup away. It is especially good for waterproof makeup. I usually use it before washing my face after a long day, which makes it easier to get all the dirt and makeup off.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is very nice I used this to clean my brushes when I freelances at Mac. One thing I would suggest is to mix this with macs brush cleaner , it's a pink bottle. These 2 combines leave your brushes so soft clean without leaving any oil residue.
Shreeza S.
Shreeza S.
San Francisco , California
Does this leave a any residue? Does this take your mascara off??
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Atlanta, GA
Does this burn your eyes when you use it?
Nina G.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your face oily after using it?
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does it break you out? Or will it leave my face feeling oily?
Marlen P.
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
Does it remove waterproof mascara?