MAC Cosmetics MAC Chromeglass Lip Gloss Pastel Polish uploaded by Alanna T.MAC Cosmetics MAC Chromeglass Lip Gloss Pastel Polish uploaded by thais s.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Trinity D.
Trinity D.
Baltimore
The undertone of this product is rather flawless. The applicator for this lip gloss makes the product easy to spread and apply evenly. This products coverage and longevity definitely met my expectations on a "all day" lipgloss. I would recommend this to anyone looking for lipgloss with an all day hold.
Alanna T.
Alanna T.
The MAC Viva Glam lip gloss comes out gorgeous every time. Whether I wear it alone or match it to a lipstick, it makes my lips look full and beautiful. This is the perfect date night gloss, highly recommend to try it!
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Bronx, NY
This lipgloss is so cute and the color is is really neutral so it looks good on any skin type, it lasts along time and it smells really good . It's kind of sticky though and not that affordable but if you have the money you should try
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
This gloss is great! It makes my lips so shiny! I use it on special occasions and I love using it. The consistency is a bit sticky but I still love it. It is so easy to use and I would repurchase.
Bryanna M.
Bryanna M.
Gaffney, SC
it's okay. it works good but it's not as good as I would expect it to be. Especially after paying 16 dollars. it's average. Not worth the price. Really pretty on thou . if you got the money then I would recommend but it sure you could buy something betrer
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Love love love these lip glosses! They stay all day and are my every day go to!! MAC Cosmetics MAC Chromeglass Lip Gloss Pastel Polish
Makiah M.
Makiah M.
Ona, WV
I love MAC's lip products. I've never had problems with their gloss or lipsticks. They always work well and are long lasting.
Grace M.
Grace M.
arlington
My favorite lip gloss ever! Stays on very well compared to any other lip glosses I've used. Really compliments my pale skin.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Beaufort, SC
Super glossy look nice not too sticky great color selection comfy on lips stays a while for a gloss I like it a lot
amela h.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
The best lip gloss out there. Is not sticky and great color selection. Pricey but worth it.