BY MAC COSMETICS

Two High-powered Effects - Lustre And Glass - In One New Lip Finish. This Amazing Ornamental Finish Shines The Lips With Hi-shine Overlaid With Various Tones Of Pearlized Glaze. Beyond Sexy. Transcends All Known Shine.

• Does it have a smell and is it good for pale skin?2 Answers
  • I have lips that most liosticks vanish on them within an ...1 Answers
  • Does it make lips look white or more natural? Is there g...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Lustreglass
  • "Can you say the best lip gloss ever... I fell in love with this leaves your lips smooth and shiny for that sexy look its a must have in my clutch purse along with my all must haves... Leaves your lips looking tasty :) if you have not tried this product yet then you are missing out.. Great for a date night or everyday use" in 12 reviews
  • "Love MAC lip wear especially lip glosses. doesn't dry out or leave your lips sticky like other brands I've used. Love the long lasting color as well" in 9 reviews
Rebecca V.
Review for: M.A.C Lustreglass-PINKARAT-One Size more...
I love lipgloss! I had bought this lipgloss for my prom which was a reeeeallly long time ago lol but it was perfect. It has a very nice vanilla smell and is very sparkly. However, it is sticky and comes off very easily.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love this lipgloss. It makes your lips so shiny and moisturized! This is the product that you would carry in your purse every day and apply as needed. It lasts a long time so reapplication would probably be needed once or twice. I would recommend this to family and friends. And for the price, and it last for a very long time.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Review for: Mac Lustre Glass Lustre 4 8 g more...
Always loved MAC and have purchased thes lip glosses for about 10 years now. Always great colors and application is smooth. I've never found a color that I haven't loved and it last great all day long with few touch ups. Definitely recommended to friends!
Kute Kay K.
I like the MAC lipgloss. Usually I only purchase lipsticks as I am obsessed with the smell and how long they last. Once I purchased a set with lip liner, gloss, and a lipstick. I was very pleased with all three. Although I more so use the lipstick. The pencil is a nice color to go with other glosses.
Danniell H.
Macon, GA
Review for: Mac Lustre Glass Lustre 4 8 g more...
When going to the Mac store or looking at the stuff online I'm 100% prepared to be broke after because Mac is pricey but I feel like it's worth it like this lip gloss is honestly the most expensive lip gloss I've ever brought BUT it's gorgeous
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
I do prefer the lustreglass formula to the regular Lip Glass. That's just a personal preference. It's a little less sticky than those. Has the typical MAC Vanilla smell. Not super expensive and easy to find with a good color range.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Love at first try... this product was a first time try and I'm in love it adds such a great shine to any base coat and by itself is beautiful it leaves you feeling beautiful and the price is so worth it
Yoima S.
I love these minis because they are compact And the variety of colours available will surely meet all your needs, I usually purchase these products are my local mac store. I recommend them to all my friends
Lisa G.
Daniels
Love mac cosmetics. The finish on this gloss is amazing! Beautiful over a lipstick or on its own. Purchased mine from a mac store and also from the Macy's website! Will definitely buy again!
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
Review for: M.A.C Lustreglass-PINKARAT-One Size more...
I have this product and to be honest I didn't like it . I'm not big on lipgloss so maybe that's whyy . But i don't like sticky lipgloss . it sticks to EVERYTHING !!!
Jenaya S.
Does this product hydrate your lips after more than 8 hours?
julie k.
Does it have a smell and is it good for pale skin?
Cinthia M.
La Feria , TX
Which is the best color to get?
Jessica K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this gloss sticky?
Heather D.
Is the gloss long lasting?