BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Accentuate your cheeks with the radiance of a day in the sun. This water-based product applies smoothly with pearlized lustre. Provides sheer, natural-looking bronzed highlights with a luminous, shimmering finish.

Key Claim and Benefits:

• Water-resistant
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • For all skin types

Usage:

Apply to face with fingertips, sponge or brush.

• I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fair...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this product.. is it good ? 1 Answers
  • So, the purpose in this product is to add color?2 Answers
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
It is a very bronzy drops, I mix it with my primer to dilute it a little bit! Never tried it as a highlight but If you have a deep skin tone, using a highlighter will work very nicely! It will work on any skin tone, for pale, and medium skin tones, you will have a bronzy face. For deeps skin tones, you're gonna have a nice glowy finish!
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
First I have to say that this product is a great value for the cost of it. I have since incorporated this into my daily routine. Also, I have recommended this product to a few friends and everyone has shared the same sentiment.
Sarah Y.
Antioch, TN
MY FAVE. MAC had this product out long before highlighting was a thing. Way before other competitive brands dropped theirs. I absolutely love this stuff. Long lasting. Leaves my face glowing without looking too bright. Affordable & not too runny. Great purchase!
Katie P.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I might not have had the right brushes last time I bought this, you definitely need the right tools to use this product. A super small amount goes a long way. The pigment is fantastic but you have to be quick with it because it dries down pretty quickly.
Taylor M.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
This is a good product, but I find it makes me look a little oily. I have combination skin, but if I use this and add a MAC bronzer/finishing powder, it helps keep the shine under control! It’s very blendable which I like.
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from MAC and I would totally recommend this to others!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Deja W.
Westminster, CA
i really like to mix these with a lighter coverage foundation because it adds a slight tint but a lot of glow. it’s nice for summer when you want to look beaming. they’re pretty true to color but i recommend going into a mac store to see which is best because you could get one a lot darker than you need if you get it online
Becky Q.
Livingston
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was stunned when I found this product at TJ Maxx What is the most amazing luminous drops. I love them in my foundation but they are pricey when I buy them at ulta. I was so excited to see how affordable this product was at TJ Maxx.
Desirae V.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Dillard's
Love, love, love these drops. A little goes a long way and gives you that subtle sun kissed look. It’s long lasting and goes on smoothly. This product is perfect for an everyday look or night out. I highly recommend as I’ve gone through 2 bottles myself.
Ana M.
Is this product worth buying?
Sandra M.
What is this used for? Does anyone know?
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fairly pale and wasn't too crazy about the bronze shade...it's definitely subtle,which is ok,but besides mixing it w/my BB or just rubbing it on high points-can I have some suggestions on how to use these drops to their best advantage? I feel like I'm doing something wrong...any help is appreciated!🌸💗😊
Wendy N.
So, the purpose in this product is to add color?
ane s.
Sopelana
I have been lokking for this product but I dont know if it works well. Could you explain me ifI should pay so much?