BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in Bronzer

Accentuate your cheeks with the radiance of a day in the sun. This water-based product applies smoothly with pearlized lustre. Provides sheer, natural-looking bronzed highlights with a luminous, shimmering finish.

Key Claim and Benefits:

• Water-resistant
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • For all skin types

Usage:

Apply to face with fingertips, sponge or brush.

• I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fair...2 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try this product.. is it good ? 1 Answers
  • So, the purpose in this product is to add color?2 Answers
Farah H.
Baltimore, MD
As an ex employee of MAC, I generally stan their products regardless, however the luster drops are simply just ok. I prefer other items to mix into foundation or use as a highlight. I’m glad I got this in my gratis so I didn’t pay for it as I would have returned it to buy something else! Sorry MAC!
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
It is a very bronzy drops, I mix it with my primer to dilute it a little bit! Never tried it as a highlight but If you have a deep skin tone, using a highlighter will work very nicely! It will work on any skin tone, for pale, and medium skin tones, you will have a bronzy face. For deeps skin tones, you're gonna have a nice glowy finish!
Sarah Y.
Murfreesboro, TN
MY FAVE. MAC had this product out long before highlighting was a thing. Way before other competitive brands dropped theirs. I absolutely love this stuff. Long lasting. Leaves my face glowing without looking too bright. Affordable & not too runny. Great purchase!
Carlton S.
Hemet
Why these only are limited edition makes me sad! These are beautiful underneath, mixed in or on top of foundation! I use them on the face and body! Super great formula and super multi use! Highly recommend!!
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from MAC and I would totally recommend this to others!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Deja W.
i really like to mix these with a lighter coverage foundation because it adds a slight tint but a lot of glow. it’s nice for summer when you want to look beaming. they’re pretty true to color but i recommend going into a mac store to see which is best because you could get one a lot darker than you need if you get it online
Kelsey P.
bronx
Awesome product! I wear this on vacation alone or mixed with sunscreen. Instant glow! I also wear this mixed with foundation. Great addition - great colour options!
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I looooooove these drops! They give your foundation a luminous glow if you mix them. Or you can apply on top for a beautiful highlight. A tiny bit goes a long way and works with all skin types. If you can get your hands on these I recommend you do!
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
The product is great! I'm a big fan of hi-lighters! I like both powder and liquid form and this is probably my fav liquid hi-lighter. It's buildable and blends perfectly with my make up.
Ashley G.
San Bernardino
Has anyone tried the lustre drops? How do they work? I'm interested in them but I have never tried them
Wendy N.
So, the purpose in this product is to add color?
ane s.
Sopelana
I have been lokking for this product but I dont know if it works well. Could you explain me ifI should pay so much?
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I recently bought this product,in Lustre Pink,as I'm fairly pale and wasn't too crazy about the bronze shade...it's definitely subtle,which is ok,but besides mixing it w/my BB or just rubbing it on high points-can I have some suggestions on how to use these drops to their best advantage? I feel like I'm doing something wrong...any help is appreciated!🌸💗😊
Sandra M.
What is this used for? Does anyone know?