BY MAC COSMETICS #73 in Liquid Foundation

MAC Cosmetics Longwear Spf 10 Foundation
  • "I would highly recommend this product to all of the girls out there with oily skin!" in 1 review
  • "The price is not that bad compared to other high quality makeup brands." in 1 review
  • "Personally a little dark for me but that's just my skin tone I love all mac foundations coverage is medium to full but be careful it can get a little cakey" in 1 review
  • "I love this foundation because you get full coverage and stays looking great all day." in 1 review
  • "If you have trouble with oily skin and your makeup sliding off throughout the day, I highly highly recommend this!" in 1 review
Harley R.
I have been a Too Faced born this way girl since I got into makeup, but since I bought my MAC foundation, I probably won't use anything else! This foundation is so flawless. It creates an effortless look that doesn't leave my face cakey or dry. It last all day. I have an extremely oily TZone with a little rosea on my cheeks and cheek bones, the foundation covers all of that! A little goes an extremely long way. I can use this with a beauty blender or even a foundation brush with ease. I normally wear a Nude in Too Faced, but got NC15 in MAC
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This foundation to date is my favorite. It gives great coverage giving you a great base to put the rest of your face on. This foundation isn't the best for dry skin. I have problems with my skin being dry in the winter and this foundation will stick in the creases of your face even with setting powder. This is the only time of year where this happens. Every other time this foundation is great! I buy this product pretty regularly and will continue to!
adoreex y.
I really like this foundation primarily for the great long lasting coverage and also not having a strong SPF odor. I shopped and shopped to find a foundation that did not smell horrible and now i am a dedicated consumer of this product and i would get it again
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
I love Mac foundation but I have very oily skin so it doesn’t last long as it would have for me but for others it will last for them so overall I love the foundation but I think I would need like a good primer or a setting powder to set it in and helps with my oily skin. I actually have to mix my foundation with two different colors so I can get the perfect color for my skin but I love it.
T H.
Lexington
This product is so smooth. I’ve been looking for a full coverage foundation and found this, and I’m hooked. It feels light and fresh on my face and it really moisturizes it. For a high end foundation, this wouldn’t be my absolute first choice, but probably my second or third. I do recommend this product to all of my friends if they are looking for a full face!
Alexis B.
Austin
This is my first high in Foundation these foundations are amazing they're so lightweight the coverage is awesome I love these politicians so much like eyes are to do my makeup so long ago and anytime I go into a Mac store I buy some of this Foundation it's awesome
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay so I have tried tons of foundations but I always come back to this one. Its not to heavy and gives my skin the perfect coverage. The formula holds up throughout my busy days and still looks incredible by the night. Works well with any primers, powders etc....
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
This is literally the best foundation I have ever used in my makeup history. I love it so much it's very easy to apply. No cons all pros with this product. The coverage is full and perfect. I love i5 so much. I would definitely recommend it to other people.
Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
I am not really a fan of it simply because the spf is too low for me. I have post acne marks on my jaw so when I am out in sunlight I would like to have enough spf in my foundation that I may have on that day. That is why I always purchase the one with an spf of 25
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
This foundation made me break out a ton. I would say I don't have super sensitive skin. I had to return it while only using it about three times. They were able to refund me which was nice. I wish it had more of a pump to it. The coverage was pretty good
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does the foundation make your skin look cakey ?
Katie G.
Essex, Witham
I haven't been having much luck finding a foundation that is good for my skin, would you say this could work for oily skin?
Stephanie D.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Anyone knows a good concealer for brown circles? I tried all the colors and nc20 from Mac but the foundation is the only that improves but don’t cover it all! MAC Cosmetics Longwear Spf 10 Foundation the photo I upload is myself without make up.
Albany  M.
Medley, FL
I had read a lot ir good coments about this foundation, do you think this is something i should try if i had oily skin?
jazzy M.
What's the coverage of the foundation and is it water proof