BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Totally Tote-able In Six Fun Shades With Colour-matched Packaging. Our Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra- Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes, Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake. Pro Discount Is Not Applicable.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Lifting
  • Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And “shimmy” Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the ...6 Answers
Jess👑 T.
En9 2je
when I bought this mascara I had high hopes as I’ve never really had anything bad from Mac but I really wasn’t impressed. It left my lashes looking clumpy, the consistently of the mascara is very wet to I felt like it took forever to dry and just overall I was like why did I just pay £19.50 for this!
I’m not sure if it’s just me but the seal wasn’t very good so I kept getting so much product on the brush making it impossible to apply.
Wouldn’t recommend sadly! M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Received this as a sample through Birchbox. It was dried out and barely coated my eyelashes. It didn’t lengthen them or make them pop. I’m very disappointed.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I hate this mascara. Like literally absolutely hate this stuff. It is gloopy and heavy and it doesn't separate my lashes like I want it to. I have very long lashes but this mascara makes my lashes look short and clumpy. I can't stand it. I threw it out. I gave it so many chances. Nope.
Farah G.
Luton, Bedfordshire
I really dislike his mascara clumps all lashes together and makes me look like I have spider lashes
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
I tried this mascara and was awful! Clump my lashes a lot and to get a "ok" result you need to use a lot of times.
Rosalba M.
I really wanted to love this mascara but it's soooo heavy, my lashes get so clumsy and I know this is for volume but I'm not a fan of this extremely peanut butter feeling in my lashes, first product from mac that I hate! I tried to use this in every possible way but definitely not for me
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my least favorite mascaras. I'm very lucky in the sense that my lashes look great with pretty much any mascara but this one is messy. There is way too much product that comes out onto the brush and makes my lashes super clumpy. I wanted to love this since so many do, but it's def not for me.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I got a tube of this in one of my Ipsy bags and I’m not impressed.

This doesn’t give my lashes any volume,length or anything. It does put color on my lashes and that’s it. I would never buy this.
fatima r.
It's really powdery and starts flaking after a few hours. Better not to wear anything than have bloodshot eyes.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I tried this in the purple and it is awful. The color doesn't show up on my lashes. It does not make them look as good as other mascaras. Really upset with this purchase and wild not recommend it.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?