BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Totally Tote-able In Six Fun Shades With Colour-matched Packaging. Our Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra- Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes, Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake. Pro Discount Is Not Applicable.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Lifting
  • Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And “shimmy” Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• Mac mascara feel my pulse this is my first time using thi...3 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
Rebecca H.
Louisville
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
This is my absolute favorite mascara. The applicator has such fine points on it - it reminds me of Velcro - which does a fantastic job of separating all of my lashes without clumping when I apply. A great product and I definitely plan on buying a full size when I finish with my sample from the M.A.C. website!
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
My favorited waterproof mascara of all time. It does not flake, clump or feel heavy on my lashes. It would be nice if the brush was angled to reach my corners better. Other than that I love it!!!!
Kristian C.
Augusta, GA
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite mascara and I will repurchase this until I lay in my grave. I love the way this mascara coats my lashes evenly, the depth of the blackness, and it looks like I am wearing falsies with the lengthening and curl of my lashes. I will seriously repurchase forever.
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
I really like this mascara! The wand makes it really easy to separate out your lashes, and it provides a good amount of volume and length. It does flake a little bit after a full day's wear, but other than that it's great. I highly recommend it, especially if you have thin lashes!
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Oh my goodness! I got this in my ipsy bag this month and I'm in love with it. It definitely lives up to its name. In the picture I have on two coats. With no mascara my lashes are pitiful at best. Definitely want a full size tube!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I received a sample of this mascara in one of my subscription boxes and it’s easily become one of my favorite mascaras. It’s easy to apply, doesn’t clump of smudge, and makes me lashes look super long and defined. It almost looks like I’m wearing fake lashes. Definitely worth the purchase.
Rubana H.
Absolutely amazing mascara. Gives me so much volume and makes my eyes look so big and lashes look so nice and fluffy. Doesn’t clump up my lashes.its worth the price because it does the job it says. I always repurchase this mascara. It my must have
Kiley D.
Woodsboro, MD
This mascara is more of a lengthening one than a voluminizing one. There are a lot of bristles which make it easy for the brush to grab onto each lash easily and then add product to lengthen. I have had no problems with fallout or transfer when using this product. I recommend using with a more voluminzing mascara in order to give your lashes a full look.
Gabriela A.
With the Mac In Extreme Dimension Lash I had a very strange love and hate relationship! The first time I tried it I must say that I did not like it, I left my lashes super lumpy and did not get the finish I wanted, a few days later I decided to give it another chance and I realized that I was applying it badly, Product is too much and you must be careful that it covers the whole brush and not just some parts!

From this I will tell you the following: The brush is fantastic, I have always liked the short strands because they evenly distribute the product and allow you to get more volume! The formula is thick and gives a beautiful black finish to your eyelashes! You can play with it depending on how dramatic you want your look, several layers will give you a more intense finish, it all depends on what you want to achieve!
I particularly before applying it brush my eyelashes (so that they are well separated) and the curls, I then apply the mascara and I am ready to start the day!
Samantha T.
Cartersville
This is my go-to mascara! It makes my lashes look so long to the point I do not need to wear fake lashes! The prices aren't too much where it is a mac product. I have hazel eyes and it pops my eyes out even more. I always buy this about every 2 months since I use it so much.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?