BY MAC COSMETICS #91 in Mascara

Totally Tote-able In Six Fun Shades With Colour-matched Packaging. Our Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra- Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes, Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake. Pro Discount Is Not Applicable.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Lifting
  • Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And “shimmy” Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the ...6 Answers
Alexa-488 F.
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox. Mascara is one of those things that I wear daily and I'm always looking for a mascara that is the right combination of good formula + good brush. In my opinion, the brush shape and design are critical in getting good coverage and lash appearance. For example, for years I kept cleaning and reusing a smashbox mascara brush because it was so good. Anyway, this is my new favorite mascara applicator + formula. My eyelashes look fantastic and I bought a full-size to replace my sample.
Carly K.
Petersburg, ON
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I’m not a huge fan of this mascara. I don’t like the handle, it’s not easy to grip. Also the applicator part of the wand is too long, making it difficult to control during application. I don’t like the small but it’s fairly subtle. I like the look of the MAC print on the tube. I find the product is more clumpy than other cheaper mascaras I’ve used such as Covergirl. It makes your lashes look fairly full but not overly long. The lashes look pretty good from a distance but it doesn’t look good close up and the application is frustrating.
Josephine W.
New York
M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara Whenever I try a new mascara for the first time I always use it on its own first, no primer and no seal (is that even what they are called? 🤷) to get a good idea for how it wears throughout the day. Opened this cute mini of In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash from Mac last week and wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but since then I've used it about 4 or 5 times 😊 It does a GREAT job of defining my lashes, which I liked, probably due to the stiff bristles on its brush head. It's more lengthening than voluminizing, which is fine for day to day wear since I like a lighter, natural look for work anyway. Howeverrrrr, this one was not smudge proof for me 😫 and I looked like a 🐼 by the end of the day 😐 However, I now pair it with a waterproof sealant and it works just fine for me :)
Priscila C.
I have the black one extra dimension 3D and I Looooveee it. It’s the best mascara if you have a few lashes. I lost lashes when my baby was born and more when I was breastfeeding, this mascara I don’t know how it does but it makes me looks like a have thousands of lashes, gives a lot of volume makes them super long. One of the best I have ever tried. And I have tried a lot of high ends but this is amazing.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I have tried a large variety of mascaras and was a devoted MUF extravagant lash user, but now... I can't touch another mascara expect this one!! I am soo impressed! It used to take me 3 different mascaras to get my lashes full,dark, separated, and voluminous.. MAC EXTreme lash is perfect on its own!! No cons, just pros:

-does not clump (releases the perfect amount; I can do both eyes without re-inserting the wand)

-doesn't flake off for me (really did not budge at all after 15 hours of hustle and bustle)

- separates
-delivers color
- curls
-volume

For a dramatic look, I suggest a more than one swipe, but for daytime definitely one is enough!

Price is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I'm switching to this mascara after receiving a sample from ipsy and from Mac (with purchase). I just hope the large tube works like the sample!!
Tabitha R.
This mascara did darken my lashes quite a bit and left them thicker looking than some others that I own. Because I have small eyes I do have to watch what size of wand I use and this one seemed to do the trick. I think the packaging is stunning on this product. Would I recommend this product to another person? Sure, it’s a decent mascara.
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this as a Christmas gift in a gift set and just included it in my makeup bag to use for lower lashes. I dont usually use mascara bc I get extensions but one day when my extensions began falling out I ended up trying it and wow! Made my lashes look just as long as extensions and brought them out. I didnt even use an eyelash curler!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
I love this mascara because it makes my eye lashes look very long. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t clump. If you want it to look thick , you have to apply several coats. It provides a light natural layer on your eye lashes. It’s reasonable priced and can be found at department stores or upscale beauty stores like Sephora or Ultra.
Sloan H.
Huntsville, TX
This is literally the best mascara I have ever used. I tested it out in the store and it looked like I just applied falsies. I get compliments all the time and asked if I have on fake eyelashes. That to me is a score! Also is easy to remove I don’t have to scrub at my eyelashes. My eyes are super sensitive to mascara and I have no issues with this. Would definitely recommend.
Courtney W.
Benton, AR
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I am currently WORSHIPPING this mascara. In December, I got eyelash extensions done, the cheap kind, and had them until about February, getting them filled and redone about every 2 weeks. When I decided to just take them off, my eyelashes looked like they were GONE. I’ve tried so many mascaras to get that look back without clumping and I finally found it.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)