BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Totally Tote-able In Six Fun Shades With Colour-matched Packaging. Our Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra- Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes, Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake. Pro Discount Is Not Applicable.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Lifting
  • Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And “shimmy” Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• Mac mascara feel my pulse this is my first time using thi...3 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I am a big fan of this mascara. It is perfect for a Mims makeup look. It doesn’t give as dramatic results as say, tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara, but I really like the look. My lashes are kept separated and don’t clump at all and they lengthen a lot! Great for enhancing and opening the eye without looking like you have heavy mascara on. The brush is a little stiffer and more plastic like than I like, but that’s just my preference. Please note, this is NOT waterproof and will run like crazy when it gets wet.
Hali B.
East Lyme, CT
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I use the regular size tube of this mascara exclusively. It’s been my rock for years and years and I just can’t give it up. I have fairly long lashes, but they’re very light in color. This mascara gives them a ton of volume and adds a good amount of length for a fairly dramatic lash look without being too clumpy or overwhelming. I think it is wayyyy better than Better Than Sex, which did not work with my lashes at all. Definitely a favorite!
Priscila C.
I have the black one extra dimension 3D and I Looooveee it. It’s the best mascara if you have a few lashes. I lost lashes when my baby was born and more when I was breastfeeding, this mascara I don’t know how it does but it makes me looks like a have thousands of lashes, gives a lot of volume makes them super long. One of the best I have ever tried. And I have tried a lot of high ends but this is amazing.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I have tried a large variety of mascaras and was a devoted MUF extravagant lash user, but now... I can't touch another mascara expect this one!! I am soo impressed! It used to take me 3 different mascaras to get my lashes full,dark, separated, and voluminous.. MAC EXTreme lash is perfect on its own!! No cons, just pros:

-does not clump (releases the perfect amount; I can do both eyes without re-inserting the wand)

-doesn't flake off for me (really did not budge at all after 15 hours of hustle and bustle)

- separates
-delivers color
- curls
-volume

For a dramatic look, I suggest a more than one swipe, but for daytime definitely one is enough!

Price is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I'm switching to this mascara after receiving a sample from ipsy and from Mac (with purchase). I just hope the large tube works like the sample!!
Tabitha R.
This mascara did darken my lashes quite a bit and left them thicker looking than some others that I own. Because I have small eyes I do have to watch what size of wand I use and this one seemed to do the trick. I think the packaging is stunning on this product. Would I recommend this product to another person? Sure, it’s a decent mascara.
Karina A.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I really love how this makes my lashes look. The rubber applicator creates nice separation while the formula adds great thickness and volume. I don't find it's hard to remove but it also doesn't smear or flake on me (note I always use a separate waterproof mascara for the lower lashes no matter which mascara I use). My favorite thing is that this doesn't make my lashes stiff. They stay flexible and so don't break off as I've found some volumizing mascaras can do that. Only con is that there's a bit of product buildup on the tip of the applicator which I usually scrape off a bit into the tube otherwise it can create a messy application.
Sadie S.
Dacula, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
This is not my favorite mascara but it’s pretty close. The only reason I say this is because other mascaras will give me the look I want with only one coat and this one takes two coats but that isn’t a reason that I would put this back on the shelf. It is worth the buy! It makes lashes look a lot fuller and longer and the color is great!! It makes lashes look super dark which I love. I wasn’t expecting the applicator to be so simple but it does the job. And mascara stays on all day!
Laura L.
Houston , TX
M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara this Mac mascara is so great , it lengthens and fans your lashes out beautifully and separates the lashes and doesn’t give a clumpy look , makes your eyelashes have a beautiful fanned out look ! I definitely recommend this mascara , it’s amazing
Karina M.
Abington, PA
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
From the pickiest mascara gal this is a review for the the BLACK IN EXTREME DIMENSION LASH MASCARA:
*Easy to apply and layer
*Gives LOTS of volume
*Makes lashes look long and thick
*Easy to wash off with any regular face wash
*Most mascaras end up under my eyes (causing raccoon eyes) but this one stays put!
*Does not flake
*Would highly recommend
Marina i.
Columbia , MD
Long wearing
This is hands down my favorite mascara. It makes my faint little lashes pop!I use this version daily and love it - the only mascara I currently buy. In the past, tried many different brands (drugstore to high end brands) and always come back to MAC. Great results. My lashes look fuller, not heavy/fake and never really flakes. Formula feels richer, darker and smoother than the other options. I love it!!! M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?