BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Totally Tote-able In Six Fun Shades With Colour-matched Packaging. Our Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra- Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes, Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake. Pro Discount Is Not Applicable.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Lifting
  • Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And “shimmy” Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• Mac mascara feel my pulse this is my first time using thi...3 Answers
  • I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
Amber H.
fairfield
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I got a sample size of this and ended up ordering a little (I only buy mini mascaras as it is impossible for me to use a full-size within the recommended three month shelf life). I love the brush and the mascara. It gives enough dimension, color and length while still looking natural. Good for days I am wearing light or no makeup. I had no issues with panda eyes or transfer/smudges with this mascara.
Brianna W.
Albany, NY
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I received this as part of my January Birchbox subscription. I’ll use it, but didn’t find that it did anything different for me than my usual Physician’s Formula mascara. It went in smooth and didn’t cause any clumps, but didn’t give me any extra volume.
Megan N.
Bourbonnais, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
Creates great lash pop! Not only does it make my lashes stand out, it makes them look SO long! The formula is incredibly soft. Easily comes off with tears or water but that’s what waterproof is for. I will be purchasing again no doubt!
Jennifer W.
Laurinburg, NC
This is the best mascara I have ever tried. My lashes stayed soft and looked so much longer and fuller. This is the mascara that I will use forever. It comes off easily too , so it doesn't give you raccoon eyes.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I am a big fan of this mascara. It is perfect for a Mims makeup look. It doesn’t give as dramatic results as say, tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara, but I really like the look. My lashes are kept separated and don’t clump at all and they lengthen a lot! Great for enhancing and opening the eye without looking like you have heavy mascara on. The brush is a little stiffer and more plastic like than I like, but that’s just my preference. Please note, this is NOT waterproof and will run like crazy when it gets wet.
Hali B.
East Lyme, CT
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I use the regular size tube of this mascara exclusively. It’s been my rock for years and years and I just can’t give it up. I have fairly long lashes, but they’re very light in color. This mascara gives them a ton of volume and adds a good amount of length for a fairly dramatic lash look without being too clumpy or overwhelming. I think it is wayyyy better than Better Than Sex, which did not work with my lashes at all. Definitely a favorite!
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
MAC in extreme dimension is a great mascara to add volume and length. It applies easily and the wand really helps lengthen and seperate lashes. My only complaint is the bristles on the wand are sharp and it's nearly impossible to apply without repeatedly painfully stabbing my lash/ water line, often making me mess up or cause watering during application. I love it but I use carefully and only when I have time to take my time.
Avery H.
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
What an adorable little mascara!! I love how perfectly sized these little guys are for putting in a wallet or purse. Nice color and you don’t have to use much to cover your lashes.
Priscila C.
I have the black one extra dimension 3D and I Looooveee it. It’s the best mascara if you have a few lashes. I lost lashes when my baby was born and more when I was breastfeeding, this mascara I don’t know how it does but it makes me looks like a have thousands of lashes, gives a lot of volume makes them super long. One of the best I have ever tried. And I have tried a lot of high ends but this is amazing.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I have tried a large variety of mascaras and was a devoted MUF extravagant lash user, but now... I can't touch another mascara expect this one!! I am soo impressed! It used to take me 3 different mascaras to get my lashes full,dark, separated, and voluminous.. MAC EXTreme lash is perfect on its own!! No cons, just pros:

-does not clump (releases the perfect amount; I can do both eyes without re-inserting the wand)

-doesn't flake off for me (really did not budge at all after 15 hours of hustle and bustle)

- separates
-delivers color
- curls
-volume

For a dramatic look, I suggest a more than one swipe, but for daytime definitely one is enough!

Price is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I'm switching to this mascara after receiving a sample from ipsy and from Mac (with purchase). I just hope the large tube works like the sample!!
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?