BY MAC COSMETICS

Totally Tote-able In Six Fun Shades With Colour-matched Packaging. Our Lightweight Whipped Formula Adds Dense Volume, Extends Length And Creates Curl, While Conditioning For Softness And Flexibility. The Gigantic Moulded Brush Stores The Optimal Amount Of Mascara In Three Reservoirs That Allow For The Maximum Amount Of Mascara With Each Stroke, While Keeping The Lashes From Clumping Together. The Tip Of The Brush Allows For Precision In Accentuating Lower Lashes And Small Hairs At The Corners Of The Eye. It Contains Ultra- Mini Fibres That Weave In Between Lashes, Adding Instant Volume And Length. The Final Result: Extreme Dimension That Won't Smudge, Clump Or Flake. Pro Discount Is Not Applicable.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Lifting
  • Separates Lashes
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Press The Brush Into Lashes Close To Roots And “shimmy” Brush Through From Root To Tip.
  • Repeat Until Desired Effect Is Achieved.

• I want to know if it makes your lashes look all the same ...2 Answers
  • Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?8 Answers
  • Does this mascara give length and volume without all the ...6 Answers
Buy on MAC Cos...*
Bobbi V.
san antonio
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
one of the best máscaras i’ve tried!!! here’s what i liked: 1) waterproof and smudge proof. it would last through my sweaty college football days and sometimes i would forget i had it on and rub my eyes. nada. no smudge 2) it gave me great natural volume and extended the length of my eyelashes! they looked amazing and my roommate would often compliment my eyelashes when i wore it 3) it doesn’t clump and applies evenly. i often find those qualities lacking in waterproof mascara but this did not disappoint. 4) this was great for going out or just an everyday look. i loved using this whenever i had the chance 5) it surprisingly lasted a long time. i think it lasted a few months and by the end days it was still giving a nice look 6) i took a leap of faith for my sisters wedding day and tried this, boy i gambled hard but i hit the jackpot with this mascara.
highly recommend trying it! look for it at ulta, sephora or department stores (i bought mine at a macy’s).
Alexa-488 F.
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox. Mascara is one of those things that I wear daily and I'm always looking for a mascara that is the right combination of good formula + good brush. In my opinion, the brush shape and design are critical in getting good coverage and lash appearance. For example, for years I kept cleaning and reusing a smashbox mascara brush because it was so good. Anyway, this is my new favorite mascara applicator + formula. My eyelashes look fantastic and I bought a full-size to replace my sample.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I am a big fan of this mascara. It is perfect for a Mims makeup look. It doesn’t give as dramatic results as say, tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara, but I really like the look. My lashes are kept separated and don’t clump at all and they lengthen a lot! Great for enhancing and opening the eye without looking like you have heavy mascara on. The brush is a little stiffer and more plastic like than I like, but that’s just my preference. Please note, this is NOT waterproof and will run like crazy when it gets wet.
Hali B.
East Lyme
Review for: 3D BLACK more...
I use the regular size tube of this mascara exclusively. It’s been my rock for years and years and I just can’t give it up. I have fairly long lashes, but they’re very light in color. This mascara gives them a ton of volume and adds a good amount of length for a fairly dramatic lash look without being too clumpy or overwhelming. I think it is wayyyy better than Better Than Sex, which did not work with my lashes at all. Definitely a favorite!
Tkeyah B.
Rialto
Review for: SPIN & TWIST more...
Only thing in makeup I wear is mascara and only from Mac. Even if I run out, I will use their eyelash brush. Compared to others it really gives your lashes the full extent, think and never clunky. Very easy to use and apply. I would definitely recommend it to others! M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Priscila C.
I have the black one extra dimension 3D and I Looooveee it. It’s the best mascara if you have a few lashes. I lost lashes when my baby was born and more when I was breastfeeding, this mascara I don’t know how it does but it makes me looks like a have thousands of lashes, gives a lot of volume makes them super long. One of the best I have ever tried. And I have tried a lot of high ends but this is amazing.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I have tried a large variety of mascaras and was a devoted MUF extravagant lash user, but now... I can't touch another mascara expect this one!! I am soo impressed! It used to take me 3 different mascaras to get my lashes full,dark, separated, and voluminous.. MAC EXTreme lash is perfect on its own!! No cons, just pros:

-does not clump (releases the perfect amount; I can do both eyes without re-inserting the wand)

-doesn't flake off for me (really did not budge at all after 15 hours of hustle and bustle)

- separates
-delivers color
- curls
-volume

For a dramatic look, I suggest a more than one swipe, but for daytime definitely one is enough!

Price is comparable to other mascaras of this caliber. I'm switching to this mascara after receiving a sample from ipsy and from Mac (with purchase). I just hope the large tube works like the sample!!
Tabitha R.
This mascara did darken my lashes quite a bit and left them thicker looking than some others that I own. Because I have small eyes I do have to watch what size of wand I use and this one seemed to do the trick. I think the packaging is stunning on this product. Would I recommend this product to another person? Sure, it’s a decent mascara.
Laura L.
M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara this Mac mascara is so great , it lengthens and fans your lashes out beautifully and separates the lashes and doesn’t give a clumpy look , makes your eyelashes have a beautiful fanned out look ! I definitely recommend this mascara , it’s amazing
Karina M.
Abington, PA
*Easy to apply
*Allows for easy layering
*Gives lots of volume
*Makes lashes look long and thick
*Easy to wash off with any regular face wash
*Most mascaras end up under my eyes (causing raccoon eyes) but this one stays put!
*Does not flake
*Would highly recommend
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Why would you recommend this over other mascaras ?
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Does this mascara give length and volume without all the clumping?
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
The one's that I have tried leave clumps does this one go on smooth and don't leave clumps?
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Good morning ladies. What is the #1 mascara that will not only make the appearance of my lashes look longer but fuller. I was going to go for Epic but after looking at the pictures in the reviews I think it looks clumpy. I love my MAC for length but want a fuller look too. Feel free to share your suggestions or pics of your result in my twitter account @eyes4cosmetics . thanks in advance. Pic is of my right eye with M.A.C Cosmetics Little In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara the left has no mascara. (See my dilemma)