M.A.C Cosmetics Liptensity Lipstick
A Brilliant Formula That Pushes The Boundaries Of Colour. Each Lipstick Holds Intense Amounts Of Pigment, Resulting In Extreme Colour Intensity, Clarity And Vibrancy. This Luxurious Gelled Base Melts On Contact, Providing Fully Saturated Colour With A Satin Finish In One Stroke.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Gel Formula Glides On Smoothly
- Long-wearing, Eight Hours
- Comfortable Formula
- Apply Directly To Lips.
Top Questions See all 55 Q&A
- "Really love all Mac lipsticks and their color variety! Goes on creamy and full coverage. I almost always use a liner under for longer lasting lips and richer color " in 73 reviews
- "This product is very good, it is a bit on the pricey side but you are getting what you paid for. This lip stick is very long lasting. This was the first time i had used this product. I will buy it again. This product gets a 5 out of 5. This is one of my go- to lipsticks!" in 35 reviews
- "I've been dying to try this product and finally got my hands on them! This is probably my favorite lip product from the MAC line. It's really pigmented, doesn't dry your lips, and color doesn't fade for hours! I've tried multiple products moisturizing/lipstick combo products, but this is by far one of my favorites. The colors are also perfect for this time of the year! " in 27 reviews
- "Toast and butter is my favorite color to give my lips a natural color. The formula is amazing and it's one of my go-to for lippies." in 16 reviews
Cons: not cruelty free 😢 not kiss proof, pricey, and impossible to get out of clothes. Gets all over teeth when eating.
Best used when lips are moisturized and to prevent some smudging, use a lip line. Good luck ladies and gentlemen!
Box. It has a nice buttery texture to it, which makes applying a breeze. It did not dry out my lips, but also did not stay on my lips very long at all. I’m going to give it another try, because I really was excited to get this lipstick.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos