BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Sia’s warm, vivid red VIVA GLAM Lipstick in a matte finish.

FULL DESCRIPTION

Sia’s warm, vivid red VIVA GLAM Lipstick in a matte finish. Since 1994, every cent from the selling price of M·A·C VIVA GLAM Lipstick and Lipglass has gone toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Limited-edition packaging features Sia’s signature. Pro discount is not applicable.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

Matte: matte finish

USAGE

Apply directly to lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick / Viva Glam Sia
  • "This lipstick is gooooorgeous!!!! I love red lipstick anyway and when I saw this I knew I had to have it. I went into MAC on the hunt for the perfect bright, tomato/vivid red, ideally one that was similar to Von Teese - the lipstick that was created by MAC and Dita Von Teese. I have Von Teese but it sold out quickly and was therefore difficult to get, which is a shame as it’s my favourite MAC red and I hate the fact that I can’t get it again. I picked up a Liptensity lipstick in the shade Fireworks as it looked promising (review to follow). But when I got to the counter my fiancé spotted that Sia (singer of Chandelier, Elastic Heart, etc.) had collaborated with MAC for Viva Glam, and I wanted it. I’m a sucker for the MAC X celebrity collabs and when I saw the colour, I craved and coveted it and my fiancé bought it for me for Valentine’s Day. It is so similar to Von Teese so if you missed it or want a bright lipstick or just want a lipstick similar to VT, this is the one for you. Matte finish, but creamy and non-drying and richly pigmented, it’s gorgeous and long wearing and the packaging is gorgeous too. Glossy black with red accents, it scores high in every aspect. A well deserved five stars from me - the only downside is, like Von Teese, it’s not part of the permanent line and I won’t be able to get it again when I want to. Hopefully MAC will introduce a vivid red into their main, permanent line but for now I am enjoying this amazing lipstick" in 27 reviews
  • "All MAC lipsticks are amazing. I love their matte lipsticks. They are long lasting and great." in 26 reviews
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
Can we just say bright bold red I absolutely love it. So, This lipstick is from Max at Viva glam line all proceeds go to the HIV aids fund and every year I really do support the cause so even if you don’t like red lipsticks or you don’t like to be that bold of a red because it is truly a different shade of red compared to all the other red lipsticks that Mark has been inspired to create for the Viva glam line however if you don’t like rights as I said before five for the cause it is a goodbye is a very beautiful red and I think it works well on any skin tone.
Rubi L.
Austin, TX
Ooooh this lipstick is just gorgeous! You can’t go wrong with a red lipstick from MAC and this one isn’t the exception. Formula is great and packaging is so lovely since it has SIA’s name on it. Plus, when buying this you help contribute to MAC’s Viva Glam Foundation!
Sierra O.
Merchantville
Absolutely LOVE this red. It’s similar to the MAC Ruby Woo, but is a little deeper. This is a red you can certainly wear everyday but also for nights on the town. I love that it’s creamy but also Matte. But my favorite part (actually about all VIVA GLAM) is that all proceeds go to the AIDS foundation!
LIVIA S.
Wall
Ive always been obsessed with MAC lipsticks, and this is just another one of my new faves. I’m in love with this color, and want to wear it with every outfit. It looks amazing on my skin tone (fair/normal) and just pops with my hazel eyes as well. Would definitely recommend this color
Kaylee K.
Colville , WA
Definitely a punch with is color. No pink fighting it's way through which is why I think I love it so much. And this baby is staying put for awhile, it will dull a little bit if you transfer on a few things like cups and what not but just a little touch up and you're good to go.
Wasu T.
Annapolis, MD
The package looks really pretty! and the color?! wow! So nice! I got it from Nordstrom. I don’t have so many Mac lipsticks but this one is my favorite! This color is brighten my skin tone and gives a new look! The lipstick’s texture is soft so it’s easy to apply.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Now this color is a go to because ALL seeds are a go to for me! It lasts long and it feels like butter on my lips. My husband also loves this color on me which is a major plus. It not expensive either which I love. I plan on getting more soon. Highly recommend!
Tamanna M.
Love this lip shade! Macc always a go to for me. Its long lasting and so vibrant. One of my favorites that I always go back to. Bought it at queens Center mall and highly recommend this to anyone whose looking for that amazing smack on shade!
Nilo B.
Super long lasting lipstick! And it’s even transfer free! Very easy to apply. I love Mac cosmetics packaging so much! Super amazing! I’m not a first time user I’ve used this to many times! It’s so amazing definitely recommend this to anyone
Elena G.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love the color and how it lasts I’ve only bought it once but I’d probably buy it again. They have amazing color and for the price i like it. It was easy to apply and didn’t make my lips feel sticky. So i do think it’s a better lipstick.