BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is available in every nuance of your favorite color and high-fashion texture. It's the iconic product that made M·A·C famous. AMPLIFIED CREME (A): Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact. CREMESHEEN (C): Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine. FROST (F): Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish. LUSTRE (L): Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist. MATTE (M): Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish. SATIN (S): Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.

Buy on ULTA
  • "This one is my fav , my friend got it first, its amazing i loved the colour , its long lasting ,gives a edgy look, gives a great finish to my lips, this colour is my fav ." in 21 reviews
  • "I absolutely love mac lipsticks they are so creamy and have the best color payoff. The packaging is so modern the lipstick can last a while as long as you apply correctly and remove the excess lipstick off your lips. I would recommend to anyone who loves a great lipstick!" in 15 reviews
Marie K.
Canby, OR
This is the Cremed’Nude colorits so so pretty! It’s matte and it actually stays in for a long time. I even ate food and it stayed on. It smells good too and the size is perfect because it lasts a long time and it’s definitely affordable. It goes really well with natural makeup. If you’re looking for a natural lipstick color then this is a great option!
Angela H.
This MAC Lipstick is the Viva Glam - Rihanna Frost AB3 Lipstick. I bought it during winter to use for the holidays and Christmas, because it's such a crimson, bright color and it matches with my red clothes. It's a very warm tone of red, mixed with some orange in it. It does apply on my lips with a mildly shiny finish as frost is the type of lipstick finish this is. I usually like less shiny ones so that's why I'm giving this a four star review. I do really like the glittery shine that's on the lipstick, it's pretty! Also, MAC Matte lipsticks generally last long, but it's hard to tell with these frost types.

On a side note, I don't know why they named so many of the lipsticks after artists. Did they design the color or something? Would be nice if someone could tell me :)
Maria B.
Queens
Absolutely my favorite red in the entire world. A truly powerful blue toned red with a matte finish. Extremely comfortable wear - specially if you prep your lips before hand. Color is available in their permanent line under Ruby Woo but knowing that the queen RiRi herself liked this color enough to put her name on it is pretty cool.
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
I rarely use bright red lipsticks but this was an exception because it is AMAZING! it stays on for a long time and does not feel sticky or dry on my lips. The packaging is so adorable too. I actually would buy again!
Love M.
Inkster , MI
This color was amazing. It has been a couple of years and it is still one of my favorite red shades! A liner was a MUST for me with this shade just because the lining of my lips are so light compared to my skin tone, I did have a washed out look when I tried it without the liner. This lip stick also didn’t dry out my lips and it had pretty good wear
Izzy E.
It’s a great lipstick, but the only MAC lipstick (only product by Mac that I own..) is Up The Amp. It’s one of my favorite colors for my lips, and it stays on. It applies nicely, and I don’t even use a lip liner. I do wish they didn’t test on animals, and that’s why it’s the only product by MAC that I own.. but it’s a good lipstick, and I use it. It also smells really nice, but it’s subtle, which I like even more. Usually heavily fragrances lip products have a gross taste to them that lingers. This does not :)
Antonella Z.
Plano, TX
This is great. These lipsticks are not that expensive and feel very nourishing and moisturizing. The first time I owned one was when my mom gave me one of hers that she didn’t use and after that I fell in love with the formula and bought like 30 more after I received my first. Overall great product!
Rebecca F.
Astoria, NY
This lipstick shade is the PERFECT color. Loved this line so much.. applies easily, wears perfectly. Easy to reapply. Great value. Lasted me forever! I ordered 3 of each shade from the RiRi line when it came out. Love them all!
Ali L.
I have two shades of this formula at the moment and I am just waiting for paychecks to purchase more. These are so creamy and they do not dry out on the lips. They don’t last extremely long on the lips but I never mind a little re-application. I used this lipstick in the shade Brave on my boyfriend’s sister on her wedding day and she loved it so much! Only one re-application after the ceremony and after the dinner!M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
When MAC & Rihanna did this collab years back I was pumped, even tho at the time I didn't wear reds. This was the first red lipstick that ever worked for me. It looks good on all different skin tones which I always love
alexandria v.
Idk. .....
Caitlen C.
Is this good for fair to light skin tones?
Aileen H.
Is this the same color, same type (matte?) as the Mac Ruby Woo?
Priscila A.
Mexico City
Always I wany to try these lipstick? Is long lasting and perfect for give kisses without mark? HAHA Thanks
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
Does the pencil make or add a pop to your lips once you add lipstick?