M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick
By MAC Cosmetics
#2 in Lipstick
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Do you think this would look good on someone with light skin? I love the pinks but have always been scared to try them.

Jenny H.
Jenny H.
2 years, 8 months ago
I'm super pale and love all of my MAC Lustre lipsticks! I haven't been brave enough to rock Russian Red yet, but the pinks and plums are always in the rotation!
Shonaugh G.
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
It should I am fair also and get scared with bright pinks or reds. Try it and see
Taneisha P.
Taneisha P.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
I think all lipstick would work on your skin tone.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
3 years, 9 months ago
With the right outfit, you can totally pull it off. Maybe add a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and it will pair just great!
Ronni A.
Ronni A.
3 years, 9 months ago
I think it would look really pretty
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Palmdale , CA
3 years, 9 months ago
Personally I am light skin and I love the pink shades if you feel like it may seem to dull add a dash of lip gloss :)