M.A.C Cosmetics Lipglass
4.49 / 5 based on 8,097 Reviews
A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high-gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick, it's the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains jojoba oil to help soften and condition the lips.see more...
Top Questions See all 925 Q&A
M.A.C Cosmetics Lipglass
- "I love MAC lipglass. It is a little sticky, but that gives it awesome staying power. My favorite shade is C-Thru. I have been wearing it for over 15 years! I love the sweet smell and the shiny and sheer flesh color it leaves. It is perfect paired with a minimal day look and also perfect with a dark smokey eye." in 676 reviews
- "Yes , very sticky, but so very long lasting. It gives the perfect shine for hours..so I don't mind the stick. Clear in my fav!" in 485 reviews
- "This isn't your typical cheap gloss, it's got great coverage, beautiful colors, and great staying power." in 8 reviews
- "The price might seem higher than other lip glosses, but like all MAC products, a little goes a long way, so it'll last you a really long time." in 7 reviews
- "LOVE mac lipgloss, the colors are like no other and they last forever only down fall is if you don't like your lips staying a little sticky after it's a little worn this gloss isn't for you." in 5 reviews
I think this product looks lovely on the lips and is great alone or as a topper on a lipstick. It is has a very high shine finish. However I think the applicator is very small and stiff making it hard and messy to apply. I also find it to be very sticky and not last very long at all. I also think for what it is that the price should be lower.
Each person has there own views on different brands of make up .. texture, natural or non natural looks, quality and etc... I love and recommend mac
Review for: Lovechild more...
I was gifted a M.A.C. Lipgloss in Lovechild by my sister years ago, and I have loved it ever since. I adore lippies of all kinds, but this is one that has stayed in my rotation consistently for over 10 years. It’s such a pretty color, and there is really no need to reapply often. Definitely one that will always be used.
I’m in live with this mac comsmetics lipglass they are just amzing it’s my forst time using it
I got the lightest shade of this lipglass in my September Ipsy bag and I absolutely love it. You know how in women of color some nudes don't look nice but cake batter like, well this one doesn't do that!! It's perfect
Q & A
What's your favorite color?
How's the pigmentation? Are they as good as the lipsticks?
Are these sticky? Do they leave that white ring on the inner part of your lips?
How long does this product last?
I have gotten alot of lip glosses or shiny, thick liquid lipsticks that stick or slide on your lips during the day and the pigment wears off through the day and soon you are left with just a little bit of shine left on your lips after the day. Will I get the same results from a higher end product like this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos