Reyna J.
Anaheim
Review for: Dirty Dark Martini (Glass-like) more...
I was put off by MAC for awhile. I felt like a repeat on colors and trends. The packaging seemed meh at best. Then recently decided what the hell I buy some products. With the national lipstick day, bought two. Wow, formula is smooth and so hydrating. Love the way the formula enhance the lip color I have on the bottom. It works amazing with liquid lipsticks and matte lipsticks. I am definitely going to be repurchasing this particular product.