Sarah O.
Washington, DC
Review for: Lovechild more...
This lipgloss is so long wearing. STICKY. Just wanted to put that out there. This is sticky. I only need to reapply once throughout the day and it’s only because I ate. The color is really pretty. I picked up AB7 lovechild. I plan on trying a dazzleglass next to get something with more sparkle. Overall a good gloss if you are looking for something with longevity. It makes your lips so glossy. It does have a slight gold shimmer to it. It has a small doe foot applicator. It comes with .10fl oz in the full size product. It has the same scent as all the other MAC lip products but I can’t smell it once it’s on my lips. I don’t wear lip gloss all that often but if I need something long wearing this is what I’m going to grab.