Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: Other more...
I first got this product when Patrickstarrr releases his first collection with MAC. Patrick Woo just looked the perfect classic blue red and I knew I had to have it. I have to say I was pretty surprised by the formula. It’s not a creamy gloss which is what I prefer. But it is super pigmented with just one swipe which is so rare for a lip gloss. I didn’t find it to be overly sticky. The high shine finish on this is insane though- literally looks like glass! Obviously you have to reapply often to keep that finish looking fresh on your lips. I didn’t have any trouble adding layers. But I didn’t give it a full 5 stars because I do tend to prefer creamier lip gloss formulas.