BY MAC COSMETICS

A Unique Lip Gloss Available In Three Colours That Can Create A High-gloss, Glass-like Finish Or A Subtle Sheen. Designed To Be Worn On Its Own, Over Lip Pencil Or Lipstick, It's The Perfect Product For Creating Shine That Lasts. It's Pigmented, Very Shiny And Can Impart Subtle Or Dramatic Colour. It Contains Jojoba Oil To Help Soften And Condition The Lips. Specially Designed In Silver Packaging With A Sparkling Holographic Signature.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Provides A Glass-like Shine
  • Conditions Lips
  • Smoothes Lips

Usage:

• Apply To Lips Using The Doe-foot Applicator.
  • For Fuller-looking Lips, Concentrate The Lipglass In The Centre Of Lips.
  • Apply On Top Of Your Favourite Lipstick To Add A High-shine Effect With Intense Colour.

Buy on ULTA
  • "Amazing 💞 so glossy and smooth they apply so seamlessly and clean not streaky what so ever" in 6 reviews
  • "This little gloss is really pretty. I love the shade and the packaging. I love the consistency of the lip gloss and how easy it is to apply. It’s long lasting and very pigmented. Great product and the price is good too." in 5 reviews
  • "Okay so I’m usually not a light pink girl I feel like it’s not the right color for my tan skin tone however patrick did a fantastic job. I feel like she betta werrrk can work for any skin tone especially because the lip pencil is a shade or two darker. You can do an ombré look or as is. Also they seem to be matte lipstick shades but so moisturizing! These are def a must buy!" in 5 reviews
Jas. J.
Review for: She Betta Werrrk (light warm pink) more...
Shana A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Mamastarr (pink cinnamon) more...
OMG. I did not think I’d actually fall in love with this gloss. It is not sticky, it’s incredibly smooth for the sparkles in it. The shine is AMAZING and it stays smudge proof for a very long time. I got it in a set with the MamaStarr lipstick which I’m not a huge fan of but I would definitely buy the gloss again!
Alejandra B.
Asheville , NC
Review for: Patrick Woo (intense bluish-red) more...
Usually I don’t go for a red lip color but Patrick starr is my favorite YouTuber with that being said I was definitely lead to get his makeup collection nonetheless I was definitely excited to see that he put a lot of effort into his collaboration and did not disappoint. By far one of my favorite rep gloss
Génesis M.
Houston,TX
Review for: Mamastarr (pink cinnamon) more...
It had a smooth, moderately tacky texture that was fairly easy to spread across the lips. The pigmentation was good–not quite opaque–and applied with very minimal streaking, though there was some color that gathered into my lip lines. It wore well for five hours and was lightly hydrating over time.
Amy D.
Staunton, VA
This was my #giftcrush this year, along with the lipstick. This lip gloss looks great on it's own, but put it with the lipstick and the magic happens! This is another part of Mac's winners for sure!! This is a beautiful medium pink and the gloss is what takes this combo over the top gorgeous. This lipglass is a bit sticky, pretty much like any other lip gloss. There's a nice bit of pigment in this gloss and looks just fine on its own. I recommend this lipglass to people who are looking for that perfect pink. The shine is truly like glass and I love how it doesn't take a lot to shine magnificently.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Review for: Mamastarr (pink cinnamon) more...
So I quit buying Mac lipglass as it felt like I was putting glue on my lips! When these came out I really wanted to try them so I went into the store and tried them and there so creamy,smooth and buttery!!! Love the packaging and colors are beautiful highly recommend!
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: She Betta Werrrk (light warm pink) more...
I love this lipgloss! Lip Glasses tend to be very sticky, but I honestly don’t mind that at all. I love how extreme and glossy this one is, it smells so sweet and has a light cool pink tone that is so flattering on my skin.
Shannon H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Mamastarr (pink cinnamon), She Betta Werrrk (light warm pink) more...
I love this tinted gloss, it looks great on me and is also moisturizing. I received it as a gift and was so please with it. I love MAC products, the price is right about what most glosses cost so no complaints there. I would buy again once I run outM.A.C Cosmetics Lipglass / Patrickstarrr🤗
Brittany F.
Philadelphia, PA
Mama Starr!!!!! This is one of my favorite glosses right now! I love Mac glosses anyway but this one is different! Paired with a liner it is so beautiful and like all of Macs products... it smells amazing!
Ashley E.
Midland, MI
These are my favorite glosses of all time. They are slightly moisturizing which I love and have amazing color. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Love love love this product and the formula!!
Dawn T.
Muskegon
Would this look good on someone of any age?
member-932f13708
Would love to try this thanks
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
How much does this cost?
Gissel P.
Bell Gardens, CA
How’s the texture?
V S.
What is someone’s opinion of these ? How does it feel ? Does it last long ? Is it pigmented ?