MAC Cosmetics LipglassInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MAC COSMETICS #28 in Lip Gloss

A Unique Lip Gloss Available In A Wide Variety Of Colours That Can Create A High-gloss, Glass-like Finish Or A Subtle Sheen. Designed To Be Worn On Its Own, Over Lip Pencil Or Lipstick, It's The Perfect Product For Creating Shine That Lasts. It's Pigmented, Very Shiny And Can Impart Subtle Or Dramatic Colour. It Contains Jojoba Oil To Help Soften And Condition The Lips.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I love MAC lipglass. It is a little sticky, but that gives it awesome staying power. My favorite shade is C-Thru. I have been wearing it for over 15 years! I love the sweet smell and the shiny and sheer flesh color it leaves. It is perfect paired with a minimal day look and also perfect with a dark smokey eye." in 676 reviews
  • "Yes , very sticky, but so very long lasting. It gives the perfect shine for hours..so I don't mind the stick. Clear in my fav!" in 485 reviews
  • "This isn't your typical cheap gloss, it's got great coverage, beautiful colors, and great staying power." in 8 reviews
  • "The price might seem higher than other lip glosses, but like all MAC products, a little goes a long way, so it'll last you a really long time." in 7 reviews
  • "LOVE mac lipgloss, the colors are like no other and they last forever only down fall is if you don't like your lips staying a little sticky after it's a little worn this gloss isn't for you." in 5 reviews
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: Other more...
I first got this product when Patrickstarrr releases his first collection with MAC. Patrick Woo just looked the perfect classic blue red and I knew I had to have it. I have to say I was pretty surprised by the formula. It’s not a creamy gloss which is what I prefer. But it is super pigmented with just one swipe which is so rare for a lip gloss. I didn’t find it to be overly sticky. The high shine finish on this is insane though- literally looks like glass! Obviously you have to reapply often to keep that finish looking fresh on your lips. I didn’t have any trouble adding layers. But I didn’t give it a full 5 stars because I do tend to prefer creamier lip gloss formulas.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: LYCHEE LUXE, NYMPHETTE, PINK LEMONADE, PLEASE ME, SNOB, OYSTER GIRL, DREAMY, LOVECHILD more...
I can't express how much I truly love this lip gloss, because words cannot explain how amazing this stuff is. It's absolutely one of my favorite glosses to use. There are so many amazing, beautiful, stunning colors to choose from. The gloss is just like the name, so shiny that it looks like glass. It looks great alone on the lips, as well as on top of your favorite lip stick. It adds a little bit of life to a drying liquid lipstick as well. I really enjoy the applicator because it keeps lipstick from moving around so much if you're adding on top of a lipstick, that is. It's a little pricey, but nothing crazy for being at MAC. I don't find it to be overly sticky, but it is gloss so it is a little sticky, as one would expect, but nothing that will be stringy when you open your mouth. Overall, this is an excellent product and it did not disappoint.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Neither my least favorite nor my favorite lip gloss. Kind of on the sticky side and has fine shimmer in it. I hate that MAC isn't cruelty free and I hate that their official statement on their cruelty free status is so misleading. We understand that China is a big market for you, and that choosing not to buy from you because you are not cruelty free doesn't hurt you nearly as much as what you gain from China, but please stop being intentionally deceitful.
Aubree C.
I am in love with the smell! However, the gloss is so thick and sticky I can’t stand it! I’m not a fan of thick sticky glosses anyways but if you are these would be a dream come true. I love to layer it over a dry matte lipstick bc the dryness from the matte lipstick and the thick glossy texture from the lipglass combine to make a comfortable lip combo!
Britt M.
Review for: NYMPHETTE more...
This is a great gloss and OG for a reason. Granted it is a a sticky and tacky gloss, but it really lasts. This is why whenever I’ve been to a wedding this is the go to gloss for makeup artists because it lasts a long time without touch ups and photographs well too. I did buy this for everyday use, but Now I’ve relegated the for special occasions.
Edoka W.
Atlanta
Review for: GIRL ABOUT TOWN more...
MAC Lipglass should be a staple for every woman who'd love to feel like a siren every now and then! The gloss is incredibly shiny and the colors are dreamy and vast. To me, the price point is fitting for the product and I will definitely continue purchasing this item.
Tatyana C.
Review for: OH BABY more...
This is an extremely beautiful gloss. It is a perfect color for gorgeous brown girls. Not that fair or light complexions can't wear it anyone can. If this gloss was brought permanently into the stores it would be just as popular as the liner.Most every brown girl uses the Chestnut liner to curb a lip color that is too light. I of course missed the first launch of the Chestnut gloss being available in the stores. Lol, I went to 3 different Mac stores in three different cities. All sold out, so I tried online and brought three! Lol, already running low on one. I need more and yes I used the word need in lieu of want. It's not tacky and has a high shine
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: LYCHEE LUXE more...
While MAC Lipglasses are pretty pigmented and the packaging is sleek and cute.. I hate the formula. Never in my life have I ever had a stickier lip gloss. It is goopy and so sticky. I can’t even stand to wear it on my lips at all. On my opinion there are many other high end and drug store brands with better lip glosses than this for much less money.
Kelly C.
College Point, NY
Review for: DREAMY more...
i could say i love this lipglass i have bought it 3 times already the color  stays so nice  you can buy it at macys  or any place where they sell mac products  it really last long time  but it depends on how much you wear it  i will recommend it to everyone  that liked  that more natrual look
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield, CA
This lip gloss is pretty expensive for what it is. Pros: It looks stunning no matter what! Cons: I hate the smell (it smells stale) and it's so thick and gloppy that if your hair gets caught on your lip, the gloss will smudge all over your face. It also doesn't last as long on the lips when you compare it to a buxom gloss.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
What's your favorite color?
Estera N.
How's the pigmentation? Are they as good as the lipsticks?
Tiffany M.
Are these sticky? Do they leave that white ring on the inner part of your lips?
Brooklynn F.
Flint, MI
How long does this product last?
Ally T.
Smithfield, UT
I have gotten alot of lip glosses or shiny, thick liquid lipsticks that stick or slide on your lips during the day and the pigment wears off through the day and soon you are left with just a little bit of shine left on your lips after the day. Will I get the same results from a higher end product like this?