BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Lip Liner

mac lip pencil burgundy full size

• How well do these work and how much do they cost4 Answers
  • Do you usually pair a lip liner with your lipsticks? What are som...5 Answers
  • How does this hold up3 Answers
Leila R.
Salisbury , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SOAR, HIP-N-HAPPY, CORK, BOLDLY BARE, PLUM, STRIPDOWN, CHESTNUT, MAHOGANY, CHICORY, BEET, VINO, BRICK, BURGUNDY, CURRANT, NIGHTMOTH, REDD, OAK, SPICE, MAGENTA, HALF-RED, WHIRL, HOVER, SUBCULTURE, STONE, Other
Love love love mac lip pencils! So many different shades to choose from, along with the MAC sharpener it sharpens to a nice clean point. The product lasts a really long time, I’ve sharpened some down to the nub!
Long wearing on the lips as well. More of a dry formula but not too dry that it breaks off, they glide on very well. My kit is stocked with MAC lip pencils and will continue to repurchase!
Leidiane O.
Review for: REDD, LASTING SENSATION
If you still do not have a MAC (or several) lipstick, you probably know who has or at least heard about them. The success of the brand is indisputable in Brazil and USAMAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil and its lipsticks are its flagship in the cosmetics market. I purchase this product and I really loved it. So, if you like a lipstick that lasts a long time in your lips, this is the best for you. I indicated this lip for all of my friends.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been dying to try These so bad! Both of my besties use this and they love them. Hoping I'm lucky enough to get this as a Christmas present lol. They have told me that it stays longer cheaper brands and that they will never but another brand of lip liner because nothing else can compare to the shades and all day wear #GiftCrush
Erica B.
Review for: SPICE
SPICE is described as Pink Cinnamon stick, it is warm toned pinkish brown shade and is excellent for any nude lipstick or to even out pigmented lips. I use this mostly with lustre finish nude lipstick or satin. It has super creamy easy to glide texture, layers beautifully and evenly without any efforts and feels light weight even if I layer it back and forth. It layers opaque in two swipes and covers every bit of discoloration on my lips, gives the feel of lipstick and adds nice color to my lips. I get about 5 plus hrs of wear with this.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: CHERRY, NAKED LINER
I own two of the most emblematics lipliners in favt theyre super soft and blendable great for undertones and use ir underneath any lipsticck that match even those that arent and give the lips a nice gradient they stay a nice amount of time my only con is that the tip break easy averytime you sharp them
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think like everyone this might have been one of my first lip liners and I have continued over the years to still use them! They are not As creamy as the urban decay but the colors are still amazing! I think everyone ones whirl, or should! It is amazing lol. This is a great brand and product.
Danielle T.
Review for: WHIRL
Mac lip liners are my favorite! You can find a color to compliment any color lipstick you can imagine! The formula is creamy to apply but won’t budge. Sleek packaging and only needs a sharpener. Whirl and Soar are those “Kylie Jenner” lip colors that everyone was obsessed with awhile back.
Taylir W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors that MAC offers for their lip liners. They have a wide variety of colors to match any lipstick you wear. The price is higher than most but the formula for their lip liners is really creamy and smooth. It stays where you put it and it is easy to use and apply.
Olivia S.
Warren
Review for: SPICE
I found this lip liner 20 some years ago when I first was introduced to Mac. This has been the only lip liner I have ever bought sense. I adore this color. It goes with everything from nude to mauve to even deeper colors. It goes on perfectly, never clumps and will stay on all day! There are not enough good things I can say about this lip liner. I have tried everything from drugstore brands to other high-end cosmetics And nothing else ever has come close to comparing. It is worth spending a little bit of extra money to have a product that is amazing!
hannah m.
Review for: EDGE TO EDGE
This lip pencil is easy to use as it glides on smoothly to enhance your lip shape, with lasting power to get you through a ten-hour day. I also use it as an all-day full coverage lip color in replace of lipstick that adds definition to my lips yet remains natural. The small applicator gives me complete control over how I want to define my lips, and to add a little drama I can apply outside my lipline to enhance the size of my lips.

Definitely meets my expectations and is easy to remove with soap and water at the end of the night.
Nancy Z.
Forest Hills, NY
What is the most popular lip pencil sold by Mac
Nia J.
Is this lipliner worth $16?
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX
Is this a good lip pencil? Never tried Mac Lip pencils before
Darshini M.
Long lasting or not ?
Christine N.
What are your favorite must-have shades of this staple product?