BY MAC COSMETICS

Buy now on MAC Cosmetics
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Full Description:
An Emollient-based Balm That Conditions Lips And Locks In Moisture. It Acts As A Perfect Base For Lipsticks And Helps Lip Pencils To Glide On. Worn On Its Own, It Imparts A Soft Shine To The Lips.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Hydrating
  • Nourishes And Conditions Skin
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply Desired Amount Of Product To Lips Directly From Tube.

• So is this worth the money? Is this like a moisturizer fo...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new moistorizer for my lips and...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? How does it feel on the l...3 Answers
Buy on MAC Cos...*
  • "I love it. If I know I will be wearing a Matte lipstick (it drys my lips like crazy!) I put it on before I start doing my makeup and by the time I'm ready to do my lips it has really moisturized them without making it too greasy to apply may lip liner/lipstick. It is expensive so I definitely do not use it every day, but great to keep in your kit for the matte days, or just really dry days." in 16 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite lippie. I was hesitant to purchase at first b/c it was $15, but a little goes a long way and it's super hydrating." in 11 reviews
Cindi H.
Largo
I enjoy this lip conditioner. I bought it to wear at night after wearing some matte lip cosmetics during the day and I'm just generally trying to have a nice night self care routine. It was a bit expensive but should last for a while. I have had it over a month and just use a bit for swiping over the lips before bed. It feels similar to other lip conditioners or similar feeling products I have used in the past so if the price is too much there are other budget friendly options available. However, occasionally, if you want to treat yourself-get MAC.
Alyssa B.
This product is my holy grail. This is my absolute favorite lip product ever! I apply this when I get the urge to bite, when my lips are dry, cracked, before I put on a liquid lip, night, morning, anytime! This is an amazing lip product that hydrates your lips and stays on FOREVER. I highly recommend you get this product (along with their lip scrub) if you have cracked, bitten up lips like I did. My lips have never been healthier.
Allyson A.
Nothing but great things to say about Mac’s lip conditioner. It’s gel form is highly effective and extremely long lasting. I have dry lips all year around and could never where a matte lip color because it would get dry crease and crumble. With Mac’s lip conditioner lip liners and all lip colors go on easy and last all night. I would recommend this to everyone.M.A.C Cosmetics Lip Conditioner (Tube)
Lekeaka T.
Columbus , OH
By far the best lip hydrant/moisturizer I have ever used. This product is gentle and keeps my lips feeling soft. It is definitely worth every dollars spent and this product has my highest recommendation because it’s good for all four seasons.
Jamie B.
This is honestly the best lip product I’ve ever used. It feels so amazing on the lips! The entire time I was using it, my lips were the best they had ever felt tbh. This doesn’t have the waxy feel like most lip balms do and applies so smoothly. I just wish it wasn’t $16 for a 0.5 fl oz tube. At first I was like yeah it’s worth it, but I found that I went through it very quickly. Although I haven’t found cheaper ones that work as well or better, I have found some that do the job.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I bought this when my lips were having a prolonged allergic reaction to a chapstick I had used my entire life and I was desperate. The lady sold me on this because my lips finally felt the best they had felt in weeks.  I still use it to this day because it preps my lips well for lipstick. I probably need to change it out because it's been almost 6 years, but hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it amirite? It's a bit pricey, but take it from me. I promise it's a good investment
Taylor G.
These two products are MUST haves in any makeup bag! This lip conditioner that has Vitamin E in it helps repair your lips and feels incredible! The lip scrubs are amazing for moisturizing and scrubbing away any dead skin! Shea butter and real sugar!
Jasmine L.
orlando
This is a great lip product to sleep in if you have cracked/peeling dry lips, I use it during the day too if I don’t want to keep reapplying gloss, it leaves a slight shine but feels like lotion for the lips!
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
I adore this lip conditioner. It stays on longer than you can even imagine! It's really nice to only have to apply it once and not have to keep worrying about it. It has a very light vanilla flavor which is pleasant. Another added bonus is that this lip conditioner makes lip pencils and ultra matte lipsticks glide on like a dream!
Sarah T.
Mount Vernon, WA
I have recommended this product to many people. The price point is amazing and the consistency is so smoothing and it smells awesome too. Male makeup models love it too!
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Has anyone tried this product? How does it feel on the lips and how long does it last?
tiffany l.
Is this a good product for lip moisturizing? For really dry lips?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
So is this worth the money? Is this like a moisturizer for your lips?
Gaby R.
Sebree, KY
I have been looking for a new moistorizer for my lips and i heard good reviews. I have really dry lips and i was wondering how good is it?

back