M.A.C Cosmetics Limited Edition Cinderella Collection Beauty Powder uploaded by Amel 🧜.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Beauty Powder in Mystery Princess gives the face a touch of radiance for skin that seems to glow from within. Transformed in specially designed pearlized light lavender blue packaging Iridescent Pressed Powder in Coupe D’Chic imparts a shimmering sheen that will make you the belle of the ball. Transformed in specially designed pearlized light lavender blue packaging.

Deliqa💍❤️🙏🏼👦🏻🐶🐻🏥😷🇵🇷🇵🇭 G.
Redlands, CA
Beautiful packaged. Beautiful pigmented color. They last all day long. The are pricy. I got them at MAC when they had them. I don’t think they sell this product anymore. But if u were lucky enough to pick it up you know what I mean. Just a lovely collection to have.
Terra P.
Whitehouse
I really love this it just makes you stand out and is a finishing touch too your makeup i recomend it to anybody that love makeup its so pretty and looks natural.
Lola R.
Elmwood Park
The packaging is so pretty. I was very excited to snag this. But the actual powder is a joke it is barely able to be swatched with a finger or brush.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
This makes me feel like royalty. The compact feels sturdy and worth while. The texture of the foundation is full coverage, yet light feeling.
Patricia S.
Lexington
This product is okay I just didn't like how small it was but I really like the texture and the packaging is beautiful as well
Marce B.
DORAL FL
It's super pigmented, the packaged it's pretty cute and the color... just amazing, every day you surprise me! I love to wear when I put my makeup on and I feel confident.
It's okay for my oily skin, and if you have the chance, you should try it because it's super perfect.
I really love the packaged, and the price worth it.
Laure A.
I love disney also cinderella and therefore inevitably I cracked. as for packaging as always mac cosmetics is at the top of the scale. I'm not a fan of powders but I have no complaints
Mira J.
gaziantep
I couldn’t understand what the product is! It got shimmer in it but it doesn’t pay off at all!! The product got no pigment at all its chalky and i dont know i really dont like it!
Amel 🧜.
Evry
Une magnifique collection de chez mac. Les poudre sont magnifique (mistery princess et coupe de chic) mais pas vraiment pigmenté. Je m'en sert en poudre de finition tres legerement ou en highligter "naturel". Le packaging est sublime, se bleu pastel, une tuerie!
Alessia G.
London, UK
I missed this. It helped my makeup to stay in place, this collection was so princess looking it blowed my mind. I’d love to have it again