M.A.C Cosmetics Lightful C Vibrancy Eye Cream uploaded by Karel M.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Quick Fix Eye Cream That Reduces Puffiness And Under-eye Shadows While Imparting A Bright Natural Radiance To The Entire Eye Area. A Potent Addition Of Vitamin C Gives Skin Its Brightened Effects. Perfectly Primes The Eye For Makeup. Use Regularly And See Those Instant Benefits Become More Permanent. Newly Packaged In A Silver Holographic Pattern.
Key Claims And Benefits:

Usage:

• Pump Cream Onto A Fingertip And Pat Gently Around Eye Area Until Blended

Kelly M.
Kendall
i bought this eye cream because they discontinued the mineralized one which was amazing! I just don’t see this really making a difference under my clients concealer. It’s good not bad but it’s not amazing and it’s pretty pricey so no i don’t recomend it and i won’t repurchase.
Amber M.
I love this eye cream. I love how it has a pump instead of a pt where u have to put your fingers in. It’s very gentle. It’s very effective. It brightens up my under eye area I definitely recommend this product and will be repurchasing it again.
Jennifer G.
Yukon, OK
The vitamin C in this has helped with my dark circles so much! It’s light weight and I can apply my makeup right on top. I purchase mine at Dillard’s. It is super effective and I recommend it to everyone !
V Chor P.
Ohhh how I love how bright my under eyes get from a good 3 weeks used of this product. I use the entire line, and I have to say it’s amazing! It’s not as pricey as other brands. I do recommend others to give it a try, ask for samples. You will love how your under eyes look!
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love my MAC eye brightening cream! I use it every morning, and one bottle has lasted me a little over 6 months, so amazing value for the price! It does a nice job smoothing fine lines and depuffing a bit. I would buy it again.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This was an okay eye cream. I didn’t hate it but didn’t love it. I wasn’t impressed. It didn’t seem to make a difference. It’s not too pricey. But I don’t plan on repurchasing.
Alexandra B.
I’ve purchased this product multiple times I find it really helps brighten my eyes and I like the bottle and the lightweight texture of the product. Not sure how long the brightening lasts never the less I will probably continue purchasing it.
Angel A.
There is a slight tingly feeling when you apply the product which lets you know it is working. Helps with diminishing the colorization associated with under eye circles.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I really like this eye cream, I feel my eyes look brighter and the fine lines around them seem a lot smaller too me (not as noticeable) I've been using it on and off now for over a year. It's definitely one that I will buy again, and when I do I'm considering buying the entire line to see if I notice an even bigger change in my whole face instead of just my eyes, hopefully I will!! If you've not tried it, do! I believe you'll be happy with the results!!
Karel M.
Lo máximo para hidratar él área de los ojos! No es el maquillaje es la preparación de la piel la que deja un resultado espectacular en cada trabajo que realices M.A.C Cosmetics Lightful C Vibrancy Eye Cream