M.A.C Cosmetics Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Essence uploaded by Aleesia D.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Concentrated Yet Lightweight Brightening Serum That Envelops Skin In A Sheer Veil Of Moisture. With The Addition Of Marine-bright Formula And Super-duo Charged Water, The Serum Now Acts More Powerfully To Moisten, Condition And Plump Skin For A Smoother And More Radiant Look And Feel. Impact Increases Over Time.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Evens Skin Tone
  • Reduces Appearance Of Dark Spots
  • Minimizes Uv-induced Dark Spots Over Time
  • Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration
  • Improves Clarity, Radiance And Brightness
  • Features Lightful Signature Fragrance

Usage:

• Apply Desired Amount Of Product To Fingertips And Blend Over Face.

M.A.C Cosmetics Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Essence
  • "Made my skin so gooood! Super hydrating and nourishing for the skin for all skin types! Took a sample to try out first and fell in love with how my skin looked after! A little on the pricey side but works!" in 3 reviews
KM G.
Cumming, GA
I am not sure which step of my skin care this is supposed to fall under. I have tried this after toning and before serums and then after serums. I don't like how that feels. When I use it alone, it does seem to make my skin feel soft but when combined with other products, it's just too sticky. I am sure there must be a better way to use this product. I just know what that is.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I use this serum everyday. I put on my moisturizer let it dry and then put this serum in my T Zone and it makes my skin look so healthy and radiant. Keeps my foundation on all day without getting oily and shinny. I'm extremely sad that their discontinuing it. I wish I would have out a dozen bottles.
Patricia D.
Bronx, NY
It took some time for me to like it and to see any results. I did like the suppleness I had after using it but didn't see much brightness in my skin. Finally after two months of use I started noticing the dark spots on my cheeks slowly fading. I purchased 3 bottles after that! Love this! Wish it came in a bigger size though.
Qunoot A.
i like this stuff. i have medium tone skin and its combo. t zone is oily and rest is dry. this does add more sheen to my base but when i apply any powder, thats gone. so, i like it, but i dont know if its truly worth ya money
Alexis S.
Pomerene, Az
I use to use this as a primer and it worked so well. I would put it under my foundation and it made my face look silly and soft and I was super impressed, you should add this to your collection even if it's not to use as a primer, this can honestly be use mf in so many ways!
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
The formula for this is amazing, I would recommend this product to anyone. The formula is very pigmented to wear. It is a little pricey. I would buy it again though. I really like anything from mac brand.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I love this product MAC skin care line is one of the top skin care lines I use daily! I'm very satisfied with this product the packaging is everything I'm extremely happy with all of the results I will definitely recommend this product to others!
sandra k.
Flushing, NY
Love this product, it sets my makeup and also has some skincare benefits. My makeup stays on longer. It gives a brightening effect to my skin, without looking glittery. I would recommend this product.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This product really worked on my dark circles. It brightened around my eyes and reduced puffiness. The skin was soft and smooth and he fine lines disappeared!
Beena B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
This was really great for my dark circles and general dullness. I'd buy again if the price range was a bit low. Really like the entire range from this line.