M.A.C Cosmetics Le Asia Collection Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by April L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Great Beyond Mineralize Eyeshadow is a cool-toned mix of plum, purple, and lavender. The plum is on the warmer side, but the other shades are neutral to definitely cool-toned. I thought these shades felt a lot less powdery than the other eyeshadows in the collection, but they had similar issues when worn–six hours or less of decent wear, not fully pigmented even when applied with a dampened brush. I feel like this collection isn’t a step forward in the Mineralize formula but a real regression.

Ariel D.
I like the compact it comes in, and the wide variety of colors. If improvement is needed, it would be to find a place to add a brush.
Meghan P.
California
It is great I love it it is so fun I love makeup I love this this is cool use it every day good to use it is nice not bad
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Pricy and hard to find at times but i love the cute blends so solid yet liquid bold if that makes sense lol but i love it.
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
Love this eyeshadow. Amazing pigmentation for a decent. Although you can find the same thing for a lot cheaper tbh
Marisol M.
New Rochelle
Didn't really like the color but it's really good quality and don't really use this product I bought at Macy's
vicki G.
Ozark, AR
Can never say enough about maverick products love them all. But this eyeshadow is amazing! Worth the price!
Desaray M.
It work great I can't believe I got to use it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I love being able to share it with y'all. I hope y'all like it as much as I love it. It I had the money I would buy a lot of it.
Estefania T.
This product looks good for the night life and it looks nice but for me I wouldn't her it again.
April L.
Blue springs, MO
Beautiful quad. I completely used this up. The colors compliment each other perfectly

Amazon