BY MAC COSMETICS

Apply directly to the lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Lacquer Lip Gloss
  • "Full color long lasting and hydrating whT more could you want from a lip color " in 11 reviews
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE MAKEUP COMPANY LIKE I LOVE THIS COMPANY NEVER HAVE I EVER HAD A BREAK OUT FROM THIS THIS KEEPS YOUR LIPS GLOSSY EVEN WHEN YOU EAT" in 9 reviews
Tinkki E.
I don't see my fav but it is the Miley Cyrus Viva Glam. It has a real glassy look to it and glides on smoothly and has a soft pinkish shimmery look to it. I wore it so much I'm out and have a hard time finding it. Maybe I'll try the Mac website to see if i can find it.
Renean W.
Valdosta, GA
I love this color so much. The make up artist at my local MAC applied this to me and i instantly fell ūüėć in love !! I love the container their lipstick comes in and I will be buying more when I return and plenty other things lol
Siddy B.
I'm so obsessed with these Mac perfume lacquer lipgloss. They have the most amazing vibrant colors. Very easy and smooth to apply great for a night out! It was a gift for my birthday and I'm all out but I'm definitely going to got get me another lipgloss or lipglosses! M.A.C Cosmetics Lacquer Lip Gloss #mac
Sally D.
My least favorite lip product. Not only were the MAC counter ladies rude and unhelpful. But the product was so difficult to apply smoothly. Any mistakes made were there to stay. I literally had to exfoliate to get it off.
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
If you're a fan of lip gloss than you'll love these! I've worn it both on top of lipstick and alone on the lips. It's easy to apply and the applicator is a good size to be precise with application.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I love every single MAC lipglass!yes and yes! they wear long the color is true from first application to it wears off I don't mind refreshing it because my lips and face look so good wearing it! There are usually so many colors for me to buy I should own stock!lol I recommend it!
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT
Not too sticky and not too bright these are great colors for anyone to use. I prefer the softer pinks or a deep red and MAC has both. The lip glosses are in smaller cases compared to other brands but they last for quite a while and are easily hidden in a purse.
Niesha W.
new york, NY
I absolutely adore this lip-gloss. Its very stick if applied alone so I use aquaphor as a base. The shine on this gloss is absolutely amazing. I purchase from the Macys Mac Department in the mall. It last all day and doesn't need a new application.
Zoe J.
West Chester, OH
Love this gloss. I use it on the go all the time, I bring it everywhere. it has very nice packing very up class. I use it all the time on the go or at home. I bought it at the MAC store in a Nordstrom or in JC Pennys. I love the gloss I would proably not buy again because of the price.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love love love MAC lip Gloss. One of the first lip glosses i had as a pre-teen. I still use it. Easy to use, and very long lasting. MAC has a great line. Fun and trendy. I would refer this product to friends. Good for dress up or casual.
Kenya G.
Do anyone have these products ? If so, how do you like them and are they worth the purchase ??
It looks amazing.can i get its sample to check how it actualy works,so that i can buy it?
Steph F.
I wonder why "Lacquer" is in the name of this lip gloss. Does that mean it's long-wearing?
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Does it last all day and if it does are your lips soft or dry from it ?
Gabriela P.