M.A.C Cosmetics Kissable Lipcolour uploaded by Dorothy R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Kissable Lipcolour Lip Gloss, Scan DeliciousDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Kissable Lipcolour
  • "This lip gloss is a really good.Sometimes liglosses aren't always the best but this one is. I am a fist time user of this product. Mac always has nice packaging.the product is very long lasting, it last most of the day for me. i would recommend to others." in 22 reviews
  • "I love love love Mac products. the quality of the product it's not cheap but the way it lasts on your lips, you can eat and drink and its still on your lips. the beauty in the product is so amazing. it keeps your lips looking shiny and fabulous. I love it. " in 9 reviews
Becky S.
This is one of the MAC lip colours that dramatically changed from the bullet shaped packaging. These slim floppies pack a colourful punch with a rich, creamy texture. The thin stick does chip and break easily but I can't throw out my beloved KISSABLE hot pink shade.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
MAC lip products are the best, in my opinion, because they are long lasting, come in all the right shades, and apply so easily. The only thing about the gloss is that lip liner is a MUST, or it will run, and it will be hard to fix.
Haley D.
south carolina
Great color in this product . I will say I don't like that it doesn't stay on throughout the day , and it smears even with lip liner . I do still use when I'm wearing the right outfit but I probably won't buy this gloss again .
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love this product because it looks amazing on and it lasts all day/night. It’s a bit pricey but I definitely find that its worth it. They have a great color selection too.
Katie M.
Reading , PA
Love all the colors in this collections and the formula is super moisturizing. It needs to be reapplied if you lick your lips alot but other than that I recommend.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
The Kissable Mac Collection of Lip Gloss is absolutely kissable. You do need to wait after application before drinking or kissing. I had a cup of coffee directly after applying and it came off on my cup. It is comparable in price and quality to like products. I like the slim packaging.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
I really like this lip gloss! The color is fabulous, so be prepared to get logs of compliments! The only thing is that you have to wait a little before you can kiss (or really eat or drink anything too) otherwise your date will end up with the lip gloss on his lips or cheek. But otherwise I love it!
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
A really good lipstick. The thing I liked the most was the color of it. It stays a while but is not forever so you will need to apply many coats during the day if you want to have a beautiful look. Maybe there are better lipstick but is not that bad either.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
I love this lip gloss especially for the holiday season! After drying, you can drink and kiss without leaving any stains. It is decently priced for the amount of product. It is easy to apply and you do not need a lip liner. I will definitely buy when I run out!