BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

An Iridescent Pressed Powder That Imparts A Hint Of Soft Purple For Cheeks With A Shimmering Pink Pearl Sheen. Special Carton Packaging Features A Purple Glitter Design With Holographic Silver Accents And Justine Skye’s Logo.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Brush.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
This iridescent purplish highlighter is sooooo pretty! I absolutely love it! It was a limited edition item and I don’t think it’s available anymore. I’ve used it for an everyday look and as a pretty Halloween look, so it is versatile despite the unique color.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
I absolutely love M.A.C products. It’s worth every penny!! I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn’t cause my skin to dry out or break out. Would defiantly recommend at least trying it. I’m more than positive you’ll love it!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
This was my first highlighter and I loved it! I definitely used way too much because I was not very good at application back then, but it speaks to the quality of the product because I barely had to use any for an intense shimmer effect. It’s a very pretty color that I think would look great on all skin tones. I’m not sure why this is classified under powders because it’s definitely more of a highlight or shimmer blush.
isabell d.
Texas
Will back in the day when I use to use this it would feel really Chalky and gross it's just too mush I Personally don't like it does make a really long time ago but it was not that bad it just wasn't that amazing
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Kaitlyn B.
Columbia, SC
i love the packaging of it but it doesn’t match my skin tone. i used this one time and i went into the sunlight and it didn’t fit my skin tone. it has a true color. i would buy it again if i was a different skin tone.
Kendra W.
Wheatley Heights
WORTH THE BUY WHILE IT WAS AVAILABLE. This powder is absolutely radiant on dark skin. I love the purple glow but it is very. Buildable so go in lighthanded. Also a very versatile powder.
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
MAC Cosmetics blush gets the job done. I wouldn’t say it’s anything special. Given the price tag, I would personally, try other brands first. However, it does have a beautiful shimmer.
María J.
Honomu, HI
Nunca e usado en mi vida jeje Es bueno?
Sydney T.
Has anyone tried both this blush and tarte blush? I am looking to try new blush brands because I have only ever loved the tarte ones. Which is better?
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
I saw a reviewer say she used this on her lips! I'm intrigued! How would u go about using this on your lips?
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
This color! Omg is it pigmented?
Anna G.
So does this more act like a blush or a powder?