BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Julia Petit Lipstick, Petite RedFrom the MAC Julia Petit Collection.Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

M.A.C Cosmetics Julia Petit Lipstick
  • "Let's just say that Mac cometics is among my top go to brand for cosmetics. I know that I will always receive a quality product. This Red is gorgeous. I have several colors along with the lip glosses etc. I love that the lip sticks are long lasting . I always recommend make products for anyone looking for long lasting lipsticks or quality cosmetics" in 18 reviews
  • "THIS COLORRR im obsessed its creamy, rich, and very pigmented this formula is kind of a creamy matte " in 10 reviews
Reyna A.
West Chicago
My favorite it keeps your lips soft a nice red color can wear with any outfit any occaosian it is long lasting it feels so good when i put it on and a nice black box packaging and yes i would buy again
Markela H.
i dont really care for mac lipstick. i know it sounds crazy but its seems pretty basic to be so expensive. i could go to a drugstore and get something for half the price that will have the same effect. some of the packaging is pretty cute and id get almost anything with selenas name on it lol but its a no for me.
Eloa B.
This color is all good, matches for any occasion.
Choosing lipstick has never been so easy
Pretty pretty pretty!
Is nice
Is great
Is amaziiiing
Muuuuch more than I expected

brittany f.
I love this! Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others! great colors and wonderful things to use!
Jeseen R.
Absolutely love this color! It's a long wearing matte berry color that would fit all skin tones. MAC never disappoints with their sleek black bullet. I purchased this directly through MAC. I would definitely buy again but unfortunately it was limited edition.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is a beautiful very rich shade of Mac lipstick that wasn't Limited addition. I love collecting Limited limited-edition lipsticks like I've said before I am a big Mac fan and addict. I love Mac lipsticks I love the scent, I love the way they wear and this shade is so beautiful on my medium skin tone.
Cathryn K.
Muskegon, MI
Just like every woman should have a little black dress, every woman needs a go-to red lipstick & this is it! It lasts through walking, eating, and drinking. This lipstick definitely met my expectations and I plan on purchasing this product again!
Patriona H.
Storm Lake, IA
strawberry cream color with a satin finish. It’s a bright, neon pinky-red with cool, blue undertones and a satiny finish. More emollient consistency than most satin finishes like Boca. It lasted for seven hours on me, feathered slightly along the upper lip line after five and a half hours, and felt drying after six hours of wear.
joy d.
I have always been a fan of mac products. I"ve been using them for years. My absolute favorite are the lipsticks. They tend to be very creamy and the variety of colors is unbelievable. My favorite is the are the macs satin lips stick. They"re long lasting and they don"t dry my lips out. my favorite color is cherish
Sumaiya K.
this lipstick shade is a very beautiful and classy red. it is not too pricey. i totally recommend trying this lipstick out. i bought it at the mac counter at the mall. i is very easy to apply and without any mess. i would love buying this lipstick again.
Nicole B.
Copley , OH
Does this lipstick last all day??