BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Isabel and Ruben Toledo Modern Twist Lash. A mascara that provides incredible volume, definition, length and curl from root to tip in four high-fashion colours. The innovative wide surface of this wave-shaped brush allows each and every lash to be separated, lengthened and volumized. Specially designed white packaging features Ruben s illustrations of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic.

M.A.C Cosmetics Isabel & Ruben Toledo Modern Twist Lash
  • "I love the twistlash it doesn't  smear at all , and it makes you look like you have fake lashes on. It also shows a very great texture of volume and it doesn't make your eye lashes stick together at all. I would recommend everyone to purchase this product it has such a great price ." in 3 reviews
Danalli M.
Orangeburg
Amber C.
Philadelphia
Comes in great colors. Doesn't apply too clumpy. My eye color is brown so it makes the light brown of my eye pop. I used this product on every occasion. It is a little pricey but it's worth it because of the texture. Would definitely buy again, maybe two.
Achan A.
Avondale
A great product.leaves your natural or falsies looking long and full long lasting I like to use this mascara when I'm going somewhere fancy or when I'm doing a natural look I would definitely buy this again ..
Amanda s.
phx
The modern twist last gave me an uneven clumpy feeling. It is not my go to unfortunately but for some people it may be exactly what they are looking for.
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
I wasn't a fan of this mascara. I felt like the brush was too much. The quality of the mascara itself was amazing but the brush needs some work.
Angelica T.
Lancaster
First mac mascara and fell inlove!! The formula was great and it made my lashes look amazing. Would definitely use again.
Lexington H.
This was one of my favorite collections. The colors were great and the packaging was so sturdy. Sad I didn't buy more!
maddie w.
This seems to work well for thicker lashes, if youre looking for lash volume this is your go to for sure! I love it
Gabriela L.
Fort Wayne , IN
It makes my lashes look so long and amazing. I use it mostly everyday and i love  it.people should buy it!!!!!
Erika M.
Not really worth the hype on this, poked my eyes so much but very very good for separating your eyelashe!