BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Dark Desires Collection Into the Well Eye Shadow, Beg For It Uncover the shameless indulgence of Into the Well Eyeshadow, featuring pure matte pigments in a pressed powder that's as sensuous as velvet. Suitable for use as both an eyeshadow and an...

• How do we feel about this product?1 Answers
  • How is the pigment payoff when using it wet for an eyeliner?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Into the Well Eyeshadow
  • "MAC is always a great product nice pigments and goes on lovely. I have never been disappointed in MAC at all. I have brown eyes and they always have the right color for me and what I am looking for. Products have always been long lasting and I have always recommended MAC to everyone." in 3 reviews
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love these eyeshadow and how pigmented they are. They are absolutely amazing and I love all the different colors that they have. I would recommend this product to others that like quality products. I would definitely buy again.
Amanda T.
Gray
One of my favorite thing about Mac eyeshadows is how pigmented they are. I wouldn't say that there would be any room for improvement. The packaging is nice and the product is amazing. I would absolutely buy this again in the future.
Emily K.
Definitely great eye shadows. Super pigmented and blend out great. Never chalky. A little on the pricey side but you definitely get what you pay for, they last forever. They fallout can be bad sometimes so I deducted a star for that aspect.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
MAC is the best brand and I've always recommend it to all my family and friends. The product itself is amazing. The pigment which it has is just the best and it blends in perfectly. It's long-wearing and doesn't wear off. Will never get tired of Mac.
Cara E.
Anaheim, CA
Kara D.
The eye shadows by MAC are often awesome - they last a long time and look fresh on your eyes. They shimmer just a little - to give that sparkle in your eyes. I like the various colors and choices. Packaging is small and easy to travel with. I would buy again - but maybe some new colors.
Kemberly O.
Lake Forest, CA
It's not very pigmented as hyped but still looks great for a short event. Although the color is beautiful I have a rosy pink color, I was happy to have found this color that I had been searching for. I would definitely buy it again
Savannah N.
really pigmented and that was cool but there was a lot of drop off and smudging probably because the colors got so dark. i didn't use it often, only for nights out. i would recommend to older girls, but i wouldn't buy it again.
kelsey g.
Madison, WI
MAC's eyeshadows are by far the best in my opinion. They stay on the best and go on the most smooth. They also blend together really well. They are very expensive however
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
While I am a huge fan of mac's shadows... these were disappointingly a miss. They lacked pigmentation and were virtually impossible to build up color.
Holly G.
How do we feel about this product?
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
How is the pigment payoff when using it wet for an eyeliner?