M.A.C Cosmetics Iced Delights Clear Silver Round Makeup Cosmetic Bag uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY MAC COSMETICS #74 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

MAC Iced Delights Clear Silver Round Makeup Cosmetic Bag

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Jasmine B.
Indianapolis, IN
This clear MAC BAG IS A MUST HAVE! When I'm on the go trying to do my makeup I always find myself fumbling through my makeup bag trying to find the right products, if only all makeup bags were see through for better convince 🙌
Kailyn B.
Summerville
Mac has great products one of my favorite things about Mac is the bags I think their bags are just cute and stylish and appropriate to put all my makeup in most of the time on my makeup fits in it and I just put it in my bag put in my backpack put it in my locker wherever I need to put it I think it's absolutely great product
Lenora a.
This is by far the best makeup bag I've bought! It's super small so I can take it anywhere but yet big enough to put my everyday essentials in so I can touch my makeup up on the go. It's also super cute and I get tons of compliments on it everywhere I go! A definite must have!!
Jessica R.
Love this! So cute and it's perfect for on the go. I can fit most of my necessary products in it and toss it right in my purse! It's good quality and seems like it will last a while. It's also easy to wipe out for quick clean ups. I'll be buying more mac bags for sure.
Carlotta B.
WPB
I made a purchase a few months ago and this was my bonus for the purchase at Macy's it had a few useful items so I was very happy with it. My daughter purchased a lip gloss set and it was a great buy and yes I will purchase this product again
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I love everything MAC from their face makeup to their lipsticks to this absolutely adorable makeup bag. The round style makes it easy to fit in your purse and can be utilized for all different kinds of beauty products
Ismail B.
It is a really good product I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good product. I use it like maybe a couple days a week . It last me a long time. It's really good I would defiantly purchase this item again.
Darrah R.
Got is as a gift and it was really great! You can see all your makeup. Would buy for some beauty guru in your life.😀😀😀😀 I thought it was to small but it was not at all. Very noticeable when I first look in my bag. I would recommend this for anybody
Genevieve H.
Naperville, IL
This makeup back is super trendy and a wonderful size. It has lasted me a long time and I really like the design. It is super easy to travel with and throw in a carryon or purse.