BY MAC COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A palette of three gold highlighters with an irresistibly creamy powder formula.

FULL DESCRIPTION

Fall fast and hard for the highlighting palette perfection of Hyper Real Glow. This palette packs three hues of highlight for supercharged, ecstatic-in-love-level radiance. Bring on a rush of warmth in this trio of burning gold shades. With an irresistibly creamy powder formula, shades blend effortlessly to leave an ultra-reflective, yet flawlessly smooth sheen. Get lost in the hyper real.

SHADE DESCRIPTION

• Get It Glowin’: Fleshy peach with fine gold shimmer
  • Gold Coasting: Champagne gold with gold shimmer
  • Rosy Cheer: Rich golden bronze with fine gold shimmer

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Features a soft and creamy formula
  • Features luminous payoff
  • Effortlessly blendable
  • Minimal fallout
  • For all skin types

USAGE

Apply using the 141 Synthetic Face Fan Brush for a luminous glow.

• How do you feel about this product? Does it good give goo...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am such a huge fan of MAC Cosmetics. They are the most inclusive brand on the market and they never disappoint me with their products. I have been waiting for what feels like forever for them to come out with a Highlighting palette so I was totally excited to see these come out. I purchased both palettes, Flash+Awe and Get It Glowin’ and I’m obsessed with both of them. The formula is just as good as the extra dimension formula and each shade is unique, but wearable. I really hope they come out with some more palettes because I will definitely be purchasing those. Oh, and for $39 you can beat it. Three shades for just a little over the price of one individual MAC highlighter. Such a steal!
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM
Amazing!!! Beautiful glowing blinding highlighters!!! I love love love this palette!!! 3 beautiful color options and the formula is so creamy and buttery! I prefer this formula a lot better than MAC’s original highlighters. These ones are really ease to pick up on a brush and they apply beautifully to the skin! In my opinion they don’t accentuate texture or pores. I can’t recommen this palette enough !!
Rebecca H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! this highlight palette is AMAZING it gives off great pigment and it gives you that perfect glow. You will not be disappointed and for the price it’s great because you’re getting 3 colors.
Erica S.
YES TO THIS. I love to Glow and these palettes give me as much Glow as I want! I received mine for free as an employee of MAC when they first launched and i would encourage every human to get their hands on one of these! I loved it so much I bought the other color with my own money. The colors work well for all skin tones and are so soft and creamy! Get ya one!!
Courtney R.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I absolutely adore this palette. I have the rose gold edition and it gives me insane amounts of glow when I want it, or a more natural glow when necessary. I layer the left two colors for maximum perfection.
Lindsay C.
San Francisco
I love both palettes. They both have so much pigment and there blinding.🤩 i love glowy looks and matte looks and the highlight is good for both. Price is good for the amount of product you get. I have extras of these. I love these .
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This highlighter palette is BEAUTIFUL. It's a very soft formula and it blends into the skin so well. I see myself using the two lighter shades the most often, but I'll probably use the darker shade when I'm more tan or as eyeshadow.
Ileana G.
Miami
Mmmm... I have mixed feeling about this product. I’m not sure it is because I purchased the wrong shades for my skin or if I am applying it incorrectly but I feel that it is kind of ashy on me... I am not using it as a highlight so much anymore but they work beautifully as eyeshadows on me! That is the only reason I rate it 4 stars
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this because of the hype and that they were reasonably priced. The gold palette is beautiful and the highlighters aren't too shimmery. The colors leave a nice glow on the face. I would recommend buying both palettes I believe they will work well with most skintones.
Vanessa M.
Albuquerque
I live for this highlighter! They super pigmented when they are applied l. The color are absolutely beautiful! Worth every penny 😉 and they easy to apply and they blend amazingly!
Susan S.
bethesda, MD
How do you feel about this product? Does it good give good shimmer and highlight well? M.A.C Cosmetics Hyper Real Glow / Get In Glowin'

back