BY MAC COSMETICS

A palette of three gold highlighters with an irresistibly creamy powder formula.

FULL DESCRIPTION

Fall fast and hard for the highlighting palette perfection of Hyper Real Glow. This palette packs three hues of highlight for supercharged, ecstatic-in-love-level radiance. Bring on a rush of warmth in this trio of burning gold shades. With an irresistibly creamy powder formula, shades blend effortlessly to leave an ultra-reflective, yet flawlessly smooth sheen. Get lost in the hyper real.

SHADE DESCRIPTION

• Get It Glowin’: Fleshy peach with fine gold shimmer
  • Gold Coasting: Champagne gold with gold shimmer
  • Rosy Cheer: Rich golden bronze with fine gold shimmer

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Features a soft and creamy formula
  • Features luminous payoff
  • Effortlessly blendable
  • Minimal fallout
  • For all skin types

USAGE

Apply using the 141 Synthetic Face Fan Brush for a luminous glow.

• How do you feel about this product? Does it good give goo...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am such a huge fan of MAC Cosmetics. They are the most inclusive brand on the market and they never disappoint me with their products. I have been waiting for what feels like forever for them to come out with a Highlighting palette so I was totally excited to see these come out. I purchased both palettes, Flash+Awe and Get It Glowin’ and I’m obsessed with both of them. The formula is just as good as the extra dimension formula and each shade is unique, but wearable. I really hope they come out with some more palettes because I will definitely be purchasing those. Oh, and for $39 you can beat it. Three shades for just a little over the price of one individual MAC highlighter. Such a steal!
Tamara C.
I bought both palettes and the highlighters are all gorgeous across the board with an ultra-reflective, super smooth sheen that effortlessly blend into the skin beautifully without emphasizing pores or texture. All six shades range from semi- opaque to opaque and have soft, creamy textures that are easy to use. They are very wearable colors and I love to use them for both on the face as well as the eyes.
Courtney R.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I absolutely adore this palette. I have the rose gold edition and it gives me insane amounts of glow when I want it, or a more natural glow when necessary. I layer the left two colors for maximum perfection.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
Just got this in the mail today and I am in LOVE with the glow this palette packs!! I’ve always been a MAC fan, so it’s about time they came out with a highlight palette. And for the price at $39 (plus they had 25% off site wide) you can’t beat it!!
Lindsay C.
San Francisco
I love both palettes. They both have so much pigment and there blinding.🤩 i love glowy looks and matte looks and the highlight is good for both. Price is good for the amount of product you get. I have extras of these. I love these .
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This highlighter palette is BEAUTIFUL. It's a very soft formula and it blends into the skin so well. I see myself using the two lighter shades the most often, but I'll probably use the darker shade when I'm more tan or as eyeshadow.
Rebecca H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! this highlight palette is AMAZING it gives off great pigment and it gives you that perfect glow. You will not be disappointed and for the price it’s great because you’re getting 3 colors.
Erica S.
YES TO THIS. I love to Glow and these palettes give me as much Glow as I want! I received mine for free as an employee of MAC when they first launched and i would encourage every human to get their hands on one of these! I loved it so much I bought the other color with my own money. The colors work well for all skin tones and are so soft and creamy! Get ya one!!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this because of the hype and that they were reasonably priced. The gold palette is beautiful and the highlighters aren't too shimmery. The colors leave a nice glow on the face. I would recommend buying both palettes I believe they will work well with most skintones.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
This highlighter is amazing! It’s my first Mac highlight and I was blown away by the pigment and buttery formula. I got this palette in the rose gold edition and the shades are stunning. Highly recommend!
Susan S.
How do you feel about this product? Does it good give good shimmer and highlight well? M.A.C Cosmetics Hyper Real Glow / Get In Glowin'