M.A.C Cosmetics Helmut Newton Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Tal K.M.A.C Cosmetics Helmut Newton Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Carolyn K.M.A.C Cosmetics Helmut Newton Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by •Ale • F.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A Helmut Newton eye shadow quad that accentuates eyes in classic-glam neutral shades.

• I haven't bought MAC eyeshadow sets in a while ... how is...1 Answers
  • Are the colors highly pigmented?2 Answers
  • Is this palette matte for a smokey eyes? 2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Helmut Newton Eyeshadow Quad
  • "The colors on this pallet are on point. They allow me to create dramatic smoky eyes, or subtle neutral looks. The colors are true to pallet and blend and glide on beautifully. This is my absolute favorite pallet that I have from Mac. I am obsessed with it." in 12 reviews
  • "The Mac quads are always a goto product. The colors in this palette are paired beautifully. You get what you pay for with Mac which is quality and long lasting. The eyeshadow are highly pigmented and blend easily" in 4 reviews
Cassidy M.
Darien
This is a great everyday product to use. Black a bit more daring of a look, but still one none the same. They have great pigmentation and are smooth and come off in a clean cut way.
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
I have many small quads and single shadows from mac and they are some of my most loved. I will never get rid of them. They all do the job so well and look really great on the eyes. Blending is no problem and they are not patchy. Will repurchase if needed and do recommend !
Simrin N.
This is a really good palette because all these colors are very useful for day tot day use. The black is for more bolder looks, but the rest are very useful. They go on very well and stay for the whole day. I love MAC and all of their cosmetics. I would definitely recommend it
Destiny B.
This is absolutely my favorite palette. I find myself using it almost everyday! This stuff is ridiculously pigmented but you'd expect that from MAC. I'm absolutely in love with the shades and I'm glad I chose this one over another option!
Kirsten L.
I always love my eyeshadow but I still prefer buying them individually do to me feeling like the square is a little bit harder to fit in my make up bags but it is nice to have all the colors for a specific look in one container and I have to rummage through multiple different colors
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Omg these shades! Love this quad! These four shades go together so well and can create a stunning smiley eye or neutral look for day time. It's really sleek packaging as well. They are MAC shadows so you know they blend so well.
Dempsey B.
The little quad pallets are perfect because it's not too many colors but you can still create different looks with the 4 colors. And you can interchange the shadows which is fun !
Tracy T.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this quad 4 color palette it was relatively expensive but so worth it. The colors stay on they Shimmer and they make your eyes really pop. I highly recommend it.
Ronni C.
You could make multiple combos. I love quad sets like this. I've have used one color on my entire lid and then I have used all four. Great color combo, my go to for a every day look.
member-ed40557cd
Bristol, TN
The colors are great neutral colors for every day wear. You can also purchase extra pallets and choose your own color variations if you want something more bold.
Emily W.
Mayerthorpe, Alberta
How blendable are Mac cosmetics? I love these colors but I've never purchased Mac before.
Regina L.
How are the pigmentation in the new mac formula
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Does this shadow have good pigment?
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
What's the price of this
Francesca M.
How do these blend? I really want to try this!