BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650.

M.A.C Cosmetics Heirloom Mix Lipstick
  • "Bright colors, smooth application and long lasting. I am a mac hoarder, they are the best lipsticks. " in 14 reviews
  • "Mac is my favorite brad for lipsticks they have amazing Matt colors but they feel so creamy I love them" in 9 reviews
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a pretty red shade, over all the lasting color is not good for my liking but what I do love is the pigment of this shade. If your likening for a prefect shade but don’t want to put the money into something expensive try a dupe before buying the expensive brand
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I’ve always found Mac way to expensive but can’t help indulging in it! The Brand is so alluring! I picked up salon rouge and must say that there was no looking back. What a lovely shade and the compliments I got after wearing it just made it worth the money!
Jazmin P.
Indianapolis
Goes on very smooth but I found it to not be my color. Very easy to apply but looks a little strange with very fair skin. Probably not something I’d personally use often but I can see it being put to use during special occasions.
Alexis B.
Love, love, love! I can not say how great this product is. If you need a good red lipstick go for this one. It has beautiful undertones of blue to give you a dark red. Plus, it also has sparkles in it! The lipstick dries matte and stays on all night. I wore this during prom night and I kept asking "Is my lipstick still there?" All my friends said "yes! Like perfect no smudging." I highly recommend this
Anna P.
Absolutely perfect! I wish I could buy ten. Not flashy, great color. I lent it to a very dark skinned friend and she looked fabulous! Also, when I travel I buy enough colors, combine with any type of skin and I love that that has variety, worth buying
bella g.
Lafayette, IN
Very bold and outgoing! I loved the way this product applied, very smooth and perfect! I absolutely recommend this lip stick! I use it all the time! No smear and not mess! It's perfect for a date or even just for when your at home !
xiao jian u.
i loved this product! i got this for my bitthday last year. and it's the perfect colour for me to go out or just a vibrant colour that adda to my look. the lipstick stays on pretty well although i have to touch it up 2 times. but it's okay cause i'm in love with the colour.
Bri L.
Millington, TN
I love my mac lipstick in chili. Not the best long wear but it stays smooth for as long as it's on. It's kind of expensive ($16) but I like it. I don't think I'd ever buy it again though. I have my favorite lipstick and sadly, it's not mac.
Cassandra V.
Camarillo, CA
It was amazing it was very matte on my lips and it was the perfect color. I loved the way it made my teeth look brighter. I loved the way my lips felt. And it stayed on for a really long time, the whole entire time I was using it I didn't have to reapply.
Young S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the way it slides on your lips it's moisturizing pigment is so good but I feel like after a while I have to reapply since it is what's moisturizing and I will come off but I would love to recommend this to anyone there is so many of the colors You can pick out there's always going to be a color for you
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???