MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Heavenly Creatures Eyeshadow

M.A.C Cosmetics Heavenly Creatures Eyeshadow

MAC Heavenly Creatures Eye Shadow, Water Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Heavenly Creatures Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Neffy G.
This MAC eyeshadow is OK I have a few of their eyeshadows and honestly I give me 3 and a 1/2 star That's just my opinion .
Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
I'm kind of confused on how to use this to be honest but it's a beautiful product, very intriguing looking. The packaging is beautiful and it goes on easy. I did have some fallout but it was easily swept off.
lacey C.
Grover Beach, CA
Wasn't a fan of this product. It was difficult to apply and the colors just weren't my style! The price was fairly cheap but the product itself showed the price!
Susan K.
Melbourne
This wasn't my favorite product i didn't like the way it blended and sometimes the colors didnt mix well with the different colors. But it might of been the way I was applying it also I would give it another try though
Nia A.
Antioch
Very nice item. This item is a little pricey, but it is very worth it. You technically get three shadows in one. This particular pigment is very long lasting and is great for a night look.
Lydia J.
Diberville , MS
Love the colors awesome for a tropical vibe. Macs formula blends super well they are pricey but that usual.
Taylor S.
Bloomington, IN
The consistency is grade and though it's marbles you can create a lot of really great looks with this product the price isn't always great but the blending makes up for it
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice colors and size of product. Can be used separately by color wet or dry . wet for more intense color dry for a soft wash of color. Mineral product so has a sheen to the finish.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love the brand but not big fan of this product but I would recommend it to my friends cause it is very pretty and I love the way it looks but I it just look great on me. I would buy this for my bestie.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love the shades , this have some awesome unique shades, it comes in standard MAC packaging but larger than my normal mac shadows , i can use them dry sometimes i also spray little bit of water to get that intense color, i love them but before using them I always prime my eyes to get the intense color , its a bit pricey like other mac products.

Looking for your answer?