BY MAC COSMETICS

A daring slate Lipstick destined to become a favourite of those unafraid to stand out. Online Exclusive.

• Hello, and been looking for a long time a long lasting la...1 Answers
  • Do you like this lipstick? How does it look on pale skin?2 Answers
  • Did anyone buy this just because they love the artist Hal...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Halsey Lipstick
  • "love it I think that there is something In the makeup that makes it long lasting and that the price is good but I would like it to be cheaper it unis very easy to apply and long lasting also it smells good I would by it again it is a great product I love it sooo much" in 12 reviews
  • "I got this lipstick because I'm a big fan of Halsey, and it was my first Mac purchase. I loved the box that the lipstick arrived in, as it was quirky and colorful. However, I wish that would've translated into the container of the lipstick, instead of it just looking like a general Mac lipstick. The lipstick itself had a nice scent and was creamy and easy to apply. The color, while daring, looked good on me. I did have to reapply a bit, however, because when it wore off it was noticeable. " in 11 reviews
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
My all time favorite blue lipstick. Not only does it go on super creamy, it stays on. I don’t know how, but this lipstick can last me all night.
Sometimes better than a liquid lipstick. I remember buying this as soon as I found out it was released. I’ll never regret that.
Tori B.
This was my first ever MAC cosmetics product and I'm glad it was. I love Halsey and I love this neat shade which are what got me to pull the trigger. I was delighted to find how smooth and evenly it applied, and how pigmented it was. I love it so much but I don't want to use it up!
Ivy A.
Such a unique shade! This is such a beautiful matte blue-gray. The product is comfortable on the lips and very pigmented. The packaging feels very durable and expensive. I’m not sure if this was limited edition or not but this is a great statement color for any collection.
Kristina K.
Walker
I bought this because I absolutely love Halsey, and the color is truly striking! It’s a blue-gray color that’s unique enough to make a statement. Formula is opaque and silky smooth. Works with a surprising amount of looks too!
xaviera p.
daytona beach
Halsey and MAC! What can be better! I love both for so very long plus the product is simple to use and to apply of course! Packaging with MAC is always good and cute colors! I would buy again without a doubt!
Angela M.
Andover, MA
This is the only MAC lipstick I own but I love it! The color is very unique and it is fun to wear. The formula is matte but not uncomfortable and I find it very long-wearing for a traditional lipstick.
Brooke M.
Chattanooga
I love love love this shade of lipstick. It's different, but looks great even with my light skin! It smells like vanilla and applies on smoothly, especially since it is a matte lipstick!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Okay, this is the only MAC product that I own, and literally only bought it because of Halsey. On its own, this is a steely blue-grey color, and looks a little too dark on me. The formula smells amazing though, and paired with the right products it looks very good as a base color. I used the blue and purple shades from the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette as a topper over this lipstick, and it looked fabulous. (I find that holographic pigments looks good on darker bases.) I've also done a coat of this followed by a coat of KVD's Cathedral lipstick, and the result was surprisingly good. Basically, I think MAC is overrated, but I do like this lipstick as a base color. Wouldn't have bought it at all, but you know, Halsey.
Daniela S.
Este color es tan único y, sinceramente, creo que se adapte al tono de la piel de cualquier persona dispuesta a probar algo diferente! Es tan diferente que creo que realmente va con todo lo que acaba de conseguir, obviamente no es para el dia a dia pero si para un look de instagram o pasarela
Nicole C.
I like this color but it definitely comes up more blue than grey when you put it on. Its for those bolder days and i think it could use a little more pigment but its packaged nicely in the box with just the black bullet for its package. I probably wouldnt buy this again though.
Jessie L.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a true matte??? Also is it very smooth?
Hope B.
Do you like this lipstick? How does it look on pale skin?
Gemini M.
Did anyone buy this just because they love the artist Halsey?
Rachel L.
is this lipstick still available?
Samaiyah W.
Green Pond, SC
Does/would this color look good on darker skinned women?