BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

The MAC x Guo Pei collaboration launches online on September 24th at maccosmetics.com, and it will only be available at MAC 5th Avenue in NYC and MAC at South Coast Plaza (in southern California) for U.S. locations.

• I love it so much ,can i  take it please?1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Guo Pei Collection Lipstick
  • "A beautiful long lasting true neutral red. The color pay off is great, applies very smoothly and evenly. It wears for about 6 hours without fading. This is a limited edition so I have purchased a few backups. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. It is such a treat. " in 15 reviews
  • "so creamy and smooth! good for everyday use, absolutley love the shade of the lipstick and I've re purchased it many of times in the past month! Its not that bad priced either! I love the texture of it and i would so recommend it to other people as i love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I like to go red sometimes and when I do this is my go to. It is moisturizing and the color is phenomenal." in 4 reviews
Celeste T.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite lipsticks, I love the bright red color, it’s good value and it’s affordable, packaging is lovely, this is my first time purchasing but I will be purchasing again. I highly recommend it.
Veronica R.
I've been using Coconut oil and Coffee grounds as a way to exfoliate my body, to help fade Stretch Marks & to even out my skin tone and WOW! You may find Some parts of your body have darkened like under the buttocks area, knees, under arms, stretchmarks ect. Only 2 weeks into using this i saw a big difference in my stretch marks and some dark spots. You mix Coconut oil with your choice of nice thick coffee grounds (make sure you melt the coconut oil so its liquidity) Then put just enough Coconut oil into the container so that the C.Grounds are really soaked in. Let it sit for a day then start using it. I use it 3 times a week, i get in the tub and start scrubbing the mixture onto my body in circular motions for about 15 minutes, then let it sit for about 10 min after that and rinse. Leaves your skin super soft and silky. After the shower i apply my Vitamin E oils and Voala!!
Gianna B.
Brunswick, ME
I am very picky with my lipsticks and this one was decent. It has a good creamy texture, doesn't really dry or moisturize on me, and has beautiful packaging. It just was not the right shade on me, but I actually did like the little shade it left behind on my lips. You will definitely feel classy whipping this out of your bag with its orchid design and gold accents.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I hated this lipstick, I think it did nothing for me but make me look like I had no color on my lip. The packaging was not elegant and I did not like it. I purchased this at the mall, but would never do this again. i do not recommend this to anyone, it is not a good product.
Jessica C.
I was hesitant about the semi-sheer finish, but I ended up liking this. It allows for your natural lip color to come through in a very flattering way. The formula was a little thin and clingy though, and I did find it slightly drying. It lasted two hours on me.
Danielle T.
Oak Ridge, TN
I don't wear lipstick everyday but when I do MAC is my go-to. It's hard for my to trust a lipstick enough to apply it in the first place but this one is great! If you're timid at all about it like me don't hesitate to give this one a go.
shelly c.
Lovely lipstick. It stays in well and makes your lips very smooth. I love Mac makeup. I have been wearing this makeup for about 20 years. I absolutely love there foundation, pressed powder and the lipsticks! ! I have never worn a makeup that made my face look flawless and have no imperfections.
Jessie R.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This lipstick is really nice and creamy. It is a gorgeous pink nude shade. The quality and packaging is very nice. It is very easy to apply to the lips. MAC makes great lipsticks and I usually love them all. I would recommend this product to people with fair to light skin tones.
Angelina D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this so much, glides on so perfectly. Highly recommend this one for everyone. Especially a go too lipstick or a no makeup day its best for that. Nice packaging you could throw it in your purse to have around. Perfect for the summer especially
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Let me start with MAC lipstick makes you feel special but when it is in the prefect shade, nothing can ruin your day or night,  They are a little pricer than others but they are worth it.  You can go for for hours before reapplying your lipstick.  This is definitely a keeper in my make up bag.
Hana R.
1009 ouardia
I love it so much ,can i  take it please?