BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Guo Pei Collection Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, Love Of Roses from The Mac Guo Pei Collections Lip Finish That Fuses The Creamy Texture Of A Lipstick With The High Shine Of A Gloss.

M.A.C Cosmetics Guo Pei Collection Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss
  • "Glossy, a little too girly but beautiful for a full day use. This is a long time resistance lip gloss " in 9 reviews
  • "Great soft lipgloss with a great color. More pricy than drugstore lipgloss but worth the extra price. It is long lasting and worth it!" in 8 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Shaelynn S.
Macs lipsticks and lip glosses are my all time favorites, I purchase them from sephora. They're a little pricey but honestly it's worth it . They apply so nicely and they're very good consistency and every time I go into Sephora I have to get one in a different color because they are just my favorite thing ever in life 10 out of 10 would recommend
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
This color is stunning. Ususally I am very reserved in my lip colors but the gal at at the MAC store talked me into trying this color and I am so glad I did! It is amazing long lasting and not near as sticky as most glosses are. I will be back to buy more!
Stefanie P.
Another gem from MAC! I love the staying power of this gloss and I think its because its part lip stick and part lip gloss. The color is a really pretty nude that would probably suit all skin tones. Not the cheapest gloss but you wont be sorry buying it!
Toriana D.
Arvada, CO
I love this gloss because it's close to being natural, but gives a little bit of extra shimmer and shine! I can do it up with a glam look, or use it with natural makeup. It also comes in a gorgeous tube which is a plus! I took away one star because it is just a little stickier than what I would like, but is overall a great product!
Chrissy B.
Ridgewood, NJ
Gorgeous shade and excellent payoff, but the lip glass formula is a little sticky for me as other brands introduce more modern glosses. Cremesheen is a bit better than the regular version. These are long lasting and high shine, which makes up for a bit of the stickiness!
Abbi W.
Blasdell ny
This is such a cute collection and I don't usually use glasses but I love this one it is very long-lasting and it's shimmery it very much Met my expectations as very nice packaging in a very nice print on it I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes glosses
Brenna P.
Norwalk, CA
I don't know if I would recommend this Mac lip product to anybody I would have rather gotten a lip stick from sephora this was my first time and it did not meet my expectations I would not buy it again
Brittany S.
Haines City, FL
First impression I loved how it looked, the cap design was cute and girly. It applied so smooth and lasted all night ! It definitely meet my expectations and will definitely recommend this product to my girlfriends. Very happy customer.
Kate C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This lipgloss gives the right amount of color and sheen to your lips. it really gives you the glow that you are looking for. Mac is kind of pricey but you are getting high quality. the packaging is pretty. I would buy it again. it was very nice and I was satisfied.