M.A.C Cosmetics Green Gel Cleanser uploaded by Jewel D.M.A.C Cosmetics Green Gel Cleanser uploaded by member-11bfbe585M.A.C Cosmetics Green Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Vibrant, Skin-tingling Cleanser With Refreshing Extracts Of Cucumber And Algae. Concentrated Formula Gives Full-on Foam, Yet Is Delightfully Soap-free. A Small Amount Of Product Leaves Skin Sparkling Clean. The Oil- And Alcohol-free Formula Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores And Controls Sebum Production, Leaving Skin Clear And Smooth.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Wet Skin And Lather Up A Small Amount Of Product With Damp Hands.
  • Massage All Over Face With Gentle Circular Movements.
  • Rinse Well With Water.

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option avail...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña ...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? I...1 Answers
Jewel D.
Lexington , KY
When I tell you I have tried EVERYTHING. I mean every drug store product and $90 product from Sephora...but my skin just loves this. Used it a year ago after getting a severe Springtime breakout from pollen and it cleared it right up. It did the same for me this year! It also makes your pores not appear as large. If you have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. I highly recommend you give this a try! And it’s great deal for the price, because it lathers up very nicely. A little goes a long way!
Tiffany M.
This cleanser cleaned very well for my husband and for me until about half way thru the day when I realised small bumps popping up on my nose and chin that weren't there before and this cleanser was the only thing different I added to my routine. Also, neither of us really like the smell but it did clean his face very well and left him feeling refreshed all day and the smell doesn't linger so it wasn't a big deal. I wouldn't use it again but he will be using it.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I have been using this face cleanser for 6 years now and it is one of my faves. It leaves myskin feeling fresh and clean. It is also recommended for anyone that has dry skin. I have normal skin and it works great for me.
Bridgette M.
St Matthews, SC
Green gel cleanser. A skin-tingling, oil-controlling foam that leaves skin clear, smooth and refreshed. My aunt uses this all the time. My mom bought some the other day, but I don't think she's used it yet. I kinda like the smell. I think it would be worth the money.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I like this product but I don’t like the price. I feel like I could find products from the drugstore at a cheaper price point that do the same things as this one. That being said it does a nice job removing leftover makeup that my makeup remover may have left behind.
Corinne Z.
Riverview , FL
So I found this at Nordstrom Rack, and it is now my favorite face wash. I have combination skin and this really does the trick. I use after using an exfoliant face wash and the combination of the two together is a match made in heaven. It really keeps my face clean pf breakouts. I love it.
Brandi C.
MAC Green Gel Cleanser is never a disappointment. This has to be one of the best moisturizing cleansers on the market. Great packing. Easy to dispense. Pricing is great once you start to use the products and see the benefits.
Coral K.
Jacksonville
Works really well on the skin as a cleaning the packaging is really nice can tell they took time it’s really soft on the skin I was a first time user but i wouldn’t say they need to improve on anything I would buy it again
Emmajeenie J.
Lake Worth
My makeup removers werent working well enough so guess what I turned to ...this!!!!. My friends recommended it to me. i decided to try it out. Its not that bad but it could be better. IT smells really good and it leaves your skin feeling soft as a baby
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Hides all the redness that shows up so when I apply foundation you can't see no redness or anything you just see pure flawless skinnnnn !its a great buy and I do recommend the product and see it go places
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???