M.A.C Cosmetics Green Gel Cleanser uploaded by Jewel D.M.A.C Cosmetics Green Gel Cleanser uploaded by member-11bfbe585M.A.C Cosmetics Green Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kastely S.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Vibrant, Skin-tingling Cleanser With Refreshing Extracts Of Cucumber And Algae. Concentrated Formula Gives Full-on Foam, Yet Is Delightfully Soap-free. A Small Amount Of Product Leaves Skin Sparkling Clean. The Oil- And Alcohol-free Formula Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores And Controls Sebum Production, Leaving Skin Clear And Smooth.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Wet Skin And Lather Up A Small Amount Of Product With Damp Hands.
  • Massage All Over Face With Gentle Circular Movements.
  • Rinse Well With Water.

• Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option avail...2 Answers
  • Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña ...1 Answers
  • Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? I...1 Answers
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Super high-quality Lathers up really goodI’ve been using this for a few years now I would recommend it again it’s normal use yes it’s over meeting my expectations and it will remove your make up I purchased another Mac store
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I have been using this face cleanser for 6 years now and it is one of my faves. It leaves myskin feeling fresh and clean. It is also recommended for anyone that has dry skin. I have normal skin and it works great for me.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I like this product but I don’t like the price. I feel like I could find products from the drugstore at a cheaper price point that do the same things as this one. That being said it does a nice job removing leftover makeup that my makeup remover may have left behind.
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
So I found this at Nordstrom Rack, and it is now my favorite face wash. I have combination skin and this really does the trick. I use after using an exfoliant face wash and the combination of the two together is a match made in heaven. It really keeps my face clean pf breakouts. I love it.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
This really great. I never use to use Mac skin care but it is really great! This cleanser works really nice followed by mineralized charged water moisture gel. I love it!! Cleans and rinses off perfect.
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
Uno de mis limpiadores..... limpia muy bien mi cara sin llegar a resecarla.
Lo uso más en el verano por la sensación de frescura que deja en mi piel wow es buenísimo
Jewel D.
Lexington, KY
When I tell you I have tried EVERYTHING. I mean every drug store product and $90 product from Sephora...but my skin just loves this. Used it a year ago after getting a severe Springtime breakout from pollen and it cleared it right up. It did the same for me this year! It also makes your pores not appear as large. If you have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. I highly recommend you give this a try! And it’s great deal for the price, because it lathers up very nicely. A little goes a long way!
Tiffany M.
This cleanser cleaned very well for my husband and for me until about half way thru the day when I realised small bumps popping up on my nose and chin that weren't there before and this cleanser was the only thing different I added to my routine. Also, neither of us really like the smell but it did clean his face very well and left him feeling refreshed all day and the smell doesn't linger so it wasn't a big deal. I wouldn't use it again but he will be using it.
Hallimah R.
OMG!!! This is definitely one of MAC's gems. I do not trust my skin with anything else but this! I've been using it for 6 years. I also use it to wash my brushes. Gets EVERYTHING out. I learned this when I worked at MAC. I also have my boyfriend hooked. It gives you the most beautiful glow you've ever seen! Great for when you wear a lot of makeup as well. You can cleanse twice with this without stripping your skin! Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Carisma S.
3rd Floor, New York
Hey! When my face gets very dry and oily from makeup, other facial wash, I use this MAC Gel face wash, it get's me right back on track. I love the smell of it!! You should give it a try.
Elizabeth T.
Our brand MAC considered launching a smaller option available for use more practical?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Im interested in purchasing this. Does it cleanse well? Is it good for acne prone skin???
Elizabeth T.
Our MAC brand to launch an option considered more èqueña available for use more practical?