BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics Large GREEN and BLACK Chevron Bag 6" x 9"NEW...as pictured...this was part of a holiday setNew in plastic wrapGuaranteed authentic see more...

Devan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for holding your stuff I used to use it a lot and I bought it from online only thing I wish I got a different color and it’s affordable and I barely use this now....  but if you need this get it!
Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
This pouch is very cute and different from others, it's easy to put stuff in and could fit a lot of stuff (tiny/travel size) in their. The colors are very summer vibe and I definitely fell in love with that as well, and the bow just adds an extra cuteness, would definitely buy again.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Kelly b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not bought this actual bag, but I do have a very similar one and it is amazing for on the go! I hate just throwing my makeup in my purse because I forget about it but when it's in my pouch I'm reminded to take it out! I would definitely recommend this
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of the color but I liked the bag. It was the perfect size for my makeup. It's also very well put together and the design is quite nice as well. Hoping to find it in other colors soon like maybe solid black.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the colors of this makeup bag and that is which I purchased it! The bow is super cute and the satin finish is nice. The major downfall for me is that there is no zipper and the material is pretty thin.
Leah S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Love this bag!  I love the Chevron print!  Holds about three Chapstick's and two lipsticks!  Great little  bag to put lip care products in and thorough in pairs or take to club.  Would recommend this bag for organizational purposes   To family and friends!
Sarah W.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's super cute and a great way to store all of your cosmetics! Although it is a little small (probably bc I have a ton of makeup) it still is a great way to store your makeup!
Luci L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a soft bag great to use to put little things in you can put you makeup but it won't be organized. It's good to use when traveling & put in your purse or carry on.
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a ton of these online from the Mac website and instore ! I use them for gifts and when I need to wrap something ! Perfect for Christmas time they are so cute