BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Packaging with extravagant colors.
Our classic Lipglass in four different finishes. Wear them yourself or on top of the lip pencil or lipstick. Very pigmented and bright and give the lips a light but also more opaque color. The extravagant packaging is limited edition with the Trolls' logo in black.

M.A.C Cosmetics Good Luck Trolls Lipglass
  • "THE BEST BRAND OF MAKE UP EVER IN LIFE. I USE THIS EVERYDAY!!! Have some that stilll want to try. They are really a really good brand. Long lasting, cannot be compared. Will definitely buy this item again." in 3 reviews
King S.
Review for: GLITTER GRUNGE more...
I love the packaging first off, second off the names are even cuter !!! So cute and bubbly . The gloss is shimmery and vibrant and I love it so much . I purchased it when it first came out and I wish they’d bring it back
Kaitlin W.
Stockbridge , GA
I love my lipgloss idc if it is trolls I wear it to school and everyone love the color mine is blue but it changes to a purple and gold. I always have people asking me where I got it. Or what brand is it. It's feels ok and it look fantastic I definitely recommend this:
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: GLITTER GRUNGE more...
I love the Good Luck Trolls lip glasses. They are so cute and fun. The names are adorable too. The one pictured when the page is opened is Glitter Grunge and it's a really nice berry cold that I think would be great for fall. They also had Saint Germain in the collection (which is a permanent color in this special packaging). They had two other (Twerkquoise and Bubble Butt). I also bought Twerkquoise and it a nice sheer blue. I like the formula, although it isn't hydrating - but not drying either. I got these on Clearance on the MAC and Nordstrom website and I really like them. Super excited to add them to my collection and would definitely recommend.
Valerie H.
What a cute collection! I bought two of these lip glasses (one for me and one for a friend) because the colors were wild and the packaging is pretty adorable. As a fan of lip glasses already, I knew I'd like the product. I have the color Twerkquoise. It's a fun summer color.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
really buy this product because I love trolls the movie is beautiful my daughters love osea quize make a mix of my love for the trolls and a lipstick and the truth is fascinated.
Deanna M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like Mac lip glasses, they are sticky so they last a really long time. They are shiny and glittery, all the colors I have used are very pretty and they are not too expensive, I recommend to others!
wanni m.
Renae F.
The color was great but the wear on the product was not very long. It was given to me as a gift and I would probably not buy it on my own but I will use what I have. I wouldn't recommend the gloss to anyone.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Review for: GLITTER GRUNGE more...
Such cute packaging! My 8 year old actually grabbed this before I could use it. They're on sale right now for 6 dollars and change, so I stocked up.
Diana D.
Got this for my daughter and I love how it sparkles on her I also have the selena and Mariah one. If you love gloss these won't let you down