BY MAC COSMETICS

Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Five colours and five different finishes. Specially packaged in crazy hues featuring the trolls' logo in black.

Buy on Jet.com
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Omg this is so beautiful! It's a magical way to relive your inner childhood/teen years as most of us grew up with troll dolls or if you are lucky enough still have a few. :) the pigment on these shadows is incredible and look amazing on. Bonus, they are easy to blend and work with so you can do some killer looks and not end up looking like you belong to the Ringling Brothers circus or an escaped patient from a facility somewhere
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Packaging was super cute. The shadow could have been more pigmented. I found that it works better as am accent color...brow bone, inner corner...just not a base. It's very sheer. Even on a white base it's not living up to expectations.
I'm disappointed in MAC. Sometimes I feel like they just shove these collections out for money.

Bought:
Suns Out, Buns Out
And
Paradisco
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I really love this color! It is kind of out of my comfort zone but it is still beautiful. And I love that Mac eyeshadows have finally gone down to Makeup Geek eyeshadow prices! Because I could not pay that much haha. But I would definitely recommend to anyone but you'll need a zpalette.
Kenz H.
I don't use this color too much, but it's very pigmented and creamy, and I use it when I am doing fun make up looks. I would recommend this product to someone who likes to go bold with their make up. I wouldn't buy this again just because of the color.
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
I love MAC. I always have. great products, good prices. I have brown eyes and MACs shadows always seem to bring out the little gold flecks in them. Nice package, long lasting and doesn't smudge. Great product and great company. I've always thought so!
Cody P.
Henderson, NV
This MAC collection is super cute! Try the shadows and in-store some of them are green and some are not so great. In general this is more of a fun collection and less wearable for everyday. But if you are a MAC or a trolls fan you will love them!
Renae M.
Martinez
MAC continuously has the cutest packaging and the most adorable collections. This collection is so nostalgic. Everyone loved the trolls toys in the 80s. I am in love with all of the colors and the glitters and the story behind it all.
Erin H.
Howard City, MI
I have several of the shadows from this collection. They apply nicely & are pigmented but without primer tend to crease & fade. I wouldn't pay full price for them but if you can get them at a discount I would recommend trying them.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
I love MAC eyeshadows. This shadow is highly pigmented they are definitely worth the cost. I've never been so impressed with an eyeshadow before MAC makes the best quality products out there! Would definitely buy again.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM
Mac has amazing products! Always so pigmented and they go on so smooth. The only down side is the price, Mac cosmetics are a little too pricey. I don't buy much but if they were cheaper I definitely would.
Kassandra L.
How pigmented is this eye shadow
Elizabeth K.
Is this formula different from the regular Pro Pan Atlantic Blue?