BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Powder Of Soft And Silky Beauty That Has A Delicate Color And A Luxurious Pearly Finish. It Looks Like An Ultra Thin And Glistening "Veil" On The Skin. It Can Be Applied As An Illuminator, Soft Blush Or General Finish. It Comes In A Special Packaging With Crazy Colors That Contains The Logo Of The Trolls In Black.

Key Features And Benefits:

• I purchased this once the collection was released. It has...2 Answers
  • Is this highlight orange? It looks orange on the pan and ...4 Answers
Jay V.
Henderson, NV
I was very disappointed with this product. It was extremely chalky, and provided no pigment for me at all. Though the packaging is very cute, i couldn’t justify spending 30 dollars on this product. Though, i would recommend this for anyone with a daughter my age who is just starting to wear makeup. I wouldn’t recommend this product for anybody who is experienced with makeup.
Jessica J.
Alexandria, VA
This is the worst thing I ever used it’s not pigmented it’s like hard and nothing comes off if you really wanna use it you gotta like scratch it the packing is cute but I don’t like the product at all
Molly N.
Holland NY
This is my first MAC product and I'm very satisfied. The overall color isn't dark enough for full coverage- I still use a bronzer after I apply my BB cream. I like to use this afterwards, just to highlight my cheekbones. It's not something I use daily, since I don't do a full face of make-up unless I'm going somewhere in particular.
Overall, I'm totally satisfied with this purchase, and have been trying to track down other items in this line.
Leila✨ A.
st.louis
I was super impressed by this highlighter. Not only was this my first highlighter but it is also my first Mac product. I saw it on sale in Nordstrom’s and I had to get it when I saw it. I love this highlight. It is very to build up and the pigment is alright. There are way better highlighters, especially for cheaper prices. I recommend this to people who are just starting out with makeup because it gives a good light highlight.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Any 90's kid loved The Trolls, and I was very excited for this collection. Neons and Bright colors were a thing back then and we definitely saw that in this collection.
However, these are some of the worst "beauty powders" MAC has released recently. These are supposed to be multi-purpose powders that you can use as an eyeshadow, blush topper, highlighter, etc. but they were so hard and dry, the surface of the powder formed a film which made it harder to pick up the product.
Disappointed by the poor quality.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I'm so obsessed with this packaging, I just wish the product was a little better! The color payoff isn't the best. At first I thought it was the LE Trolls 187 brush I was using, but the color payoff wasn't much better with this highlighter using my other brushes. If I didn't get it on sale, I would 100% return it since it's almost $50 full price!
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I loved this glow compact. it was very soft and light weighted. It seemed to keep everything in place while making it a smooth look. Unfortunately its a bit pricey but worth it to splurge! I would definitely recommend this natural shade. its awesome!!
stephanie A.
San Bernardino, CA
Honestly was expecting more from this highlighter and got the pink tone as recommended for my skin tone, but I honestly think the golden tone one has more effect. The color and packaging are really adorable which is probably the reason it caught my attention in the first place. M.A.C Cosmetics Good Luck Trolls Beauty Powder
Valerie H.
I bought this because I thought the Troll imprint on the surface was so cute, and it was my first time trying one of MAC's beauty powders. I'm disappointed to say the least, because the powder is so hard that it's nearly impossible to pick up on a brush. This color is sheer enough on me (judging by a finger swatch) that I can use it all over my face. But how can I use it if the brush hardly picks up any product?
amber t.
Mobile, AL
You can't go wrong with a MAC powder. It blends out amazing and gives such a beautiful finish to the face. I highly suggest it! You definitely won't regret your purchase with this product or anything from this brand.
Katia o.
Napa, CA
Is this highlight orange? It looks orange on the pan and I'm afraid it might be like a punch of glitter on my face.
Barbara S.
I purchased this once the collection was released. It has such cute packaging. At first i thought of using it as a highlight,til i swatched it. Its more just of a colored shimmer. But still love it.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Is the pink shade (play it proper) more pigmented than the glow Rida one? I bought that one and felt like it had hardly any pay off. Even just using it to lightly set the face. I'm thinking about grabbing the other one though now that it's on sale.