BY MAC COSMETICS #30 in Powder Foundation

This Smooth, Blendable Formula Was Developed For The Professional Makeup Artist Who Wants An Emollient-based Foundation With Full Coverage. Water-resistant And Long-wearing, It Can Cover Most Scars, Blemishes And Birthmarks. Available In A Wide Rage Of Colours, The Cream Cake Can Achieve Sheer Coverage By Applying A Small Amount Using A Moist Sponge, Or Full Coverage By Stippling It On Using A Dry Sponge. Compatible With Latex And Other Special Effects Synthetics. Great For Beauty Photography.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Sponge Or Desired Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: NC15 more...
I always always used to use the studio tech. I loved how easy it was to apply you just grab the little puff that it came with and swipe it in the make up and so I put on your face and you're good to go it was like magic in a container. With that said the only reason why I stopped using it is because it started to get wrinkles on my fore head and the make up at settle in my wrinkles.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Review for: NW25 more...
I loved the feel of this foundation and I love the way that it went on but I didn't love it by the end of the day.  My oily skin didn't agree with this foundation at all and it looked very splotchy and unkempt by the end of the day.  Honestly, I prefer my Glo Minerals Powder foundation which leaves me with a nice matte finish throughout the day.
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
I love MAC full coverage powder foundation! It’s very full coverage and can look kind of cakey if you don’t set this with a setting spray like M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ . I really enjoy how this mattifies my skin. I keep this compact ready to go in my bag for emergencies!
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Review for: NC45 more...
This foundation is full coverage and I love it for night outs. I don’t like to wear it every day as it’s too fake looking. I don’t think anyone wears MAC to look too natural so maybe I’m just buying the wrong item. I do love it for night outs.
veronica b.
This Mac foundation powder is to dye for you don't even have to use a primer with this bc it won't sink into your pores, it is full coverage and always covers my redness and blemishs I love Mac and always have I would so recommend this to anybody with any skin type or tone
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This is my favorite powder foundation. It is finely milled and does not oxidize. It leaves a very matte finish. I like to apply it with a brush for the most even application, but for more coverage, you can use the sponge it comes with. The sponge is soft and high quality. I like to apply this over either a primer or even a liquid foundation for more coverage. The primer or foundation under it definitely adds to the longevity.
Emily A.
Review for: NC15 more...
Way way way too expensive for the amount you get. Great product but absolute robbery. The packaging makes I.T look like there is way more than there is. I hardly use a lot and lasted a couple weeks MAYBE.
Diana B.
Happy valley, OR
This foundation is great for a quick look, but I'm not one for powder foundations. It seems to accentuate my dry patches after it sets. Otherwise it seems to stay on my skin with minimum touch ups. I would go for their liquid line more.
Will D.
Bridgeport, CT
Love to use this product in various shades around Halloween! Create a flalwless finish, contour, and highlight by using it in corresponding shades. I use NW20 as my base, highlight with W10, and contour with NW40. You can buy this in a WHITE shade which is great for bumping up a highlight, concealing brows, or as a face paint. I always use the white shade to create the teeth for skull makeups.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This is a cult classic for a reason - fantastic coverage and very smoother out look. Doesn’t dry your skin. Has a very fair shade available. Not too pricey for such a great quality. Highly recommend it
Nicole S.
Purvis
is it worth the money?
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
How full coverage is this makeup ?
mariah m.
Olean, NY
Does this foundation make you look cakey?
Sarah N.
I need something to mix into my foundations to lighten them because my very fair skin and I can't decide whether to get the body shop shade adjusting drops for lightening or the Mac white foundation
Christen T.
Roxboro, NC
I had my first (and only) experience with MAC makeup last year -- decided to treat myself to new makeup upon getting stranded in the Denver airport and shopping in the terminal was the best option for keeping my sanity. I was stoked to have stumbled upon what I thought would be my new #1: the pressed mineral foundation had everything I wanted/needed in a base and then some. Unfortunately upon returning to NC, I was crushed to learn there were no MAC retailers in my area. Which leads me to my question: are there any online ordering programs or subscriptions offered either by or for this brand?