M.A.C Cosmetics  Fruity Juicy Cremesheen Glasses uploaded by Ariel R.M.A.C Cosmetics  Fruity Juicy Cremesheen Glasses uploaded by Ariel R.

M.A.C Cosmetics Fruity Juicy Cremesheen Glasses

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Zest It Up With Cremesheen Glass In Vibrant Peach-pink, Tantalizing Apricot-orange, Juicy Soft Purple And Cool Beige. This Lip Finish Fuses The Creaminess Of Cremesheen Lipstick With The Shine Of M·a·c Lipglass. Soft, Comfortable, Non-sticky. Applies With A Doe-foot Applicator. Use As A Top Layer To Lipstick Or On Its Own. Special Packaging With Tropical Fruit And Floral Print. Zest It Up With Cremesheen Glass In Vibrant Peach-pink, Tantalizing Apricot-orange, Juicy Soft Purple And Cool Beige. This Lip Finish Fuses The Creaminess Of Cremesheen Lipstick With The Shine Of M·A·C Lipglass. Soft, Comfortable, Non-sticky. Applies With A Doe-foot Applicator. Use As A Top Layer To Lipstick Or On Its Own. Special Packaging With Tropical Fruit And Floral Print. Zest It Up With Cremesheen Glass In Vibrant Peach-pink, Tantalizing Apricot-orange, Juicy Soft Purple And Cool Beige. This Lip Finish Fuses The Creaminess Of Cremesheen Lipstick With The Shine Of M·a·c Lipglass. Soft, Comfortable, Non-sticky. Applies With A Doe-foot Applicator. Use As A Top Layer To Lipstick Or On Its Own.

M.A.C Cosmetics Fruity Juicy Cremesheen Glasses
  • "Such a cute color. The packaging is adorable. I really liked this collection. I like that it's long lasting, but still comfortable. I would have preferred to buy it online, but I got it in store. If it isn't sold out, I'd definitely recommend it." in 3 reviews
Ariel R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
When I saw the fruity juicy collection, I knew I had to have these lipglass'. Boy was I not disappointed. They have that beautiful signature mac smell and the colors are so gorgeous. I also have cha-cha-cha and it is gorgeous. The perfect amount of pigment without being too over the top for a shiny wash of color on those light days! A little sticky but totally worth it!
Aisha H.
White sands , NM
I've always been a fan of MAC's cremesheen lipglasses, because of how creamy and smooth they feel on the lips. They are not sticky whatsoever which is so important to me because I hate the feeling of tacky goo on my lips. It's hydrating and has about medium coverage.
Chelsea C.
Guilford, CT
Katie C.
I tried this product and I love it I hope to get the whole collection. It meet my expectations it is very easy to apply. It is pricey but it is so worth it. I would recommend to get this product because I will be happy to see the results.
Maty B.
Harvard, IL
Beautiful gloss for someone that isn't a "gloss" person. I normally don't like the way gloss looks on my lips, but I love the way this one does. It's beautiful alone or on top of another lipstick. I would defiantly recommend to others.
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
This whole line has ADORABLE packaging. The color of this lip stick is seriously so stunning. Not a big fan of the smell but everything else worked out for me fabulously. Great applicator. Great color pay off. Would buy again
Brandilynn P.
Manassas , VA
I loved this lipgloss from MAC. It wasn't very sticky but moisturized and met every expectation for it.  I would definitely buy it again and the packaging was super easy. I bought from the MAC store directly.
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
This lip glass has a milky feel, is very hydrating and less sticky compared with other lip glosses. The colors are very summery and the applicator is like a sponge tip , which makes it easy to be applied without depositing too much product on your lips .
Laney O.
Stayed on all day. Has a great color. Apply just like you'd apply regular lip gloss. This was my first time using this product, and I loved it. I bought mine at target. I would recommend this product!
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
I love the lip shine from mac! It's amazing! Its not too sticky, and I love it! I would purchase again. It's pricey, but it's a great product. It met my expectations! I would recommend to friends!