M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Sara P.
Fab tool if you don’t like pour bottle foundations and the pump it’s that expensive so not too bad.
Abby D.
Belfast
Amazzzzzzzzzzzing! blends in well into the skin! almost full coverage! would totally recomend
Hiury Feliph L.
Recife
O melhor que se pode encontrar no mercado, recomendo a todos, uma das minhas marcas favoritas
Alexandra B.
Esse em tubinho ele é ótimo, pra quem usa muito ele é recomendável o melhor que tem e esse
Atalia S.
Súper buena y muy recomendada, la marca es buena e igual sus productos de calidad........
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
1,463 reviews
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Maria P.
It's helpful in applying makeup . Few drops of it and walla! 😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😍😘
Amor P.
Me agrada por que es práctico y duradero y es fácil de traerlo en la bolsa de mano lo recomiendo.
Steph M.
Melbourne
This product just speaks for itself. I use the Estée Lauder double wear foundation and I bought this pump to use with it and it’s works so good! Distributes my foundation evenly and I was so satisfied with it
Niamh Q.
dungannon
I bought 3 and I have them a year and 2 of them are already broken I now just use the foundation without a pump and it doesn’t make a difference
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?