M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Shannon S.
Sligo
This pump definitely comes in super handy when it comes to applying your foundation! Controls the amount of product used and make sure that you get as much product as possible out of the bottle!
Sabrina E.
Love these pumps as it makes applying your foundation so much easier and helps not waste it fast
Very affordable as you can use it for all your foundations from mac
Kaitlyn P.
Spending the extra small amount of money that I did on the pump made using my foundation a million times easier. It's so much easier to control the amount of product I dispense, leading me to not waste as much product, meaning my foundation lasts longer!
On the plus side, you can reuse the pump for new bottles of the foundation too!
Ally T.
St, NL
This pump is great to do with Studio fix Fluid because it isn't sold with a pump so I used to pour it on my hand before I purchased the pump. I do think that MAC's liquid foundations should all come with them, but maybe this helps with waste, overall? I like the pump that comes with MAC Matchmaster foundation most because it's better for travel and can be turned safely into the lock position, whereas this one could easily be turned and unlocked so I always keep this in a zip-locked bag.
Shantelle K.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
One of my friends recommended that I get a pump for my liquid foundation as it is, in her words, "life-changing". Honestly..... It is the best thing I have invested in for my foundation. Reusable, one size, and it helps to get that last bit out of the foundation bottle. Definately worth investing in for all of you makeup lovers! (and the little packaging is cute + simple) ✨ // ShantelleKing M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,215 reviews
who doesnt want a foundation with a pump these days? it helps keep your bottles looking cleaner, it avoids exposing your product to air and bacteria. essentially this prolongs the life of your product, lets you waste less and is more hygienic
Ayesha J.
Toronto, ON
This is a must have for the Estée Lauder double wear foundation!!! It makes applying your foundation so much easier. This isn't that expensive either so it's pretty much a life hack for any foundation that doesn't come with a pump.
Emilie E.
Great product for makeup artist or for an at home beauty lover. works easily to get foundation out, it's not that expensive either witch is always great but the pump can break easily sometimes
Emily T.
When buying your Mac foundation this is a must! It keeps the amount of foundation you get to a minimum, as some of the foundations you have to pour out and then when you get the near the bottom it's a struggle and then too much will come out! This is why you need this
Katie L.
Melbourne
I was told this fitted my Estee Lauder double wear so I thought I"d try it and honestly I've never looked back I give it a good clean and just transfer it to my old Estee lauder bottle and new one so glad I was told about this
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?